This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #5 - "Revelations"

Topic » Episode #5 -..

3633 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
*The sun arises over the resort, with Kam sitting by the pools edge. Birds are heard singing around the resort. Davey's charcoaled corpse lies inside the drained pool. Other members of the resort didn't sleep, all sitting around Dee's body, which has been wrapped in bed sheets, with the letter opener being removed from her throat*

3633 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
( Elton not Davey )
3633 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
(( OMFG, TJ. No. I can't deal with people making comments like that. I got through my Facebook and remove anyone who criticises soccer and or Portugal, aka support Germany. Seriously. Don't wind me up. ))
3633 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
(( OMFG, Davey is dead? ))
3633 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
(( USA is going to get their ass handed back to them in all honesty. ))
3633 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
( If you think so. )
3633 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
*Over on Panoi, Dexter and Davey walk through the jungle, having been awake all night*

Davey: How about you... slow the hell down... My butt is ... so fucking sore...

*Dexter holds his arm*

Dexter: ... We need to find somewhere... and soon... because.. I'm just... *he spots something* OVER HERE!

*Dexter runs ahead, with Davey sighing, following behind him. The sound of the jeep is still heard*

(listen to the first minute ^_^ then end it)

*Davey and Dexter run over to large metal hatch doors in the ground*

Dexter: ... What do you... uh... what do you think this...

Davey: ... I wouldn't open that if I were you..

*Dexter lifts the door open*

Dexter: Its stay out here and have... those fucks find us... or we get in here... Make your pick...

*Davey sighs, standing back, looking around himself*

*Dexter opens the hatch, seeing it's pitch black inside, looking down into the darkness*

Dexter: ... Its empty... C'mon... Give me your torch... We'll go down here and...

*Dexter is suddenly whacked over the back of the head, causing him to fall forward into the hatch. Blood pours down Dexters face, with his barely conscious self looking up to see Davey looking down at him, holding his crow bar*

Dexter: Dave... Davey... Wha...

*Davey slams the hatch doors shut, lodging his crow bar between the handles, preventing it from being opened. Dexter's muffled screams are heard. The jeep's horn becomes louder, getting closer and closer.*

*Davey puts his fingers over his eye, wiping his face while removing a contact lens. The shot goes down to Davey's feet, where a wig and a false beard are dropped, then picked up and placed in a rucksack.*

*The shot goes up, revealing http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140622204557/rippledwaters/images/e/e3/Andrew.png *

*"Davey" smiles, heading over to the jeep, which pulls up beside him. The radio of the jeep begins to play, before driving off into the jungle*

- END OF SEASON -
3633 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Sorry Elton not Davey haha)
3633 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Hope you had fun :x I liked this ep tbh... it all went to plan)
3633 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Im here if anyone has questions which I guess you will :P)
3633 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
OMFG. Yes. Davey <3
3633 days 12 hours ago
77sparks77
[This ep was great, I think this could turn into a really awesome franchise! :D]
3633 days 12 hours ago
Zrtuy
[[NOOOOO DAVEY I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU. WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU]]
3633 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
(You mean it isn't already Simon!? That's it ... get out... now... LEAVE ME BE WITH TJ!

*Removes clothes*)
3633 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
(I CANT

Davey: How about you... slow the hell down... My butt is ... so fucking sore...
)

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!