This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #9 - "Extricaiton"

Topic » Episode #9 -..

3217 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
( Davey? )
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Who knows :o)
3217 days 2 hours ago
rhysarnie14
(ok cool)
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
(So now I gotta just wrap up... the others at the facility I think? :o then the finale will be some time over the next few days)
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
- La returns to the facility, walking quickly down the corridor whilst guards are seen running about, trying to discover the cause of the alarm being raised, unaware that La had set it off herself in attempt to assist James in his escape, hoping that she will finally feel her love for him reciprocated. -
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
- La reaches James and Tiago's cell, opening the door. -

La: ... Come.

- The two men hesitantly stand. Before Tiago can demand to know the location of Michelle, La gives him an order. -

La: Not you. Sit... Just him.

- She looks at James. -

James: What...? Why?

La: Just come. Please.

- James slowly walks closer. La grabs his shirt, pulling him out of the cell and slamming the door on Tiago, who is heard calling out from inside. La looks around, trying to see if the coast is clear to move him out. -
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
- As La pulls an injured James down the corridor, she hears more guards approaching. In a panic, she throws herself and James into a small room, locking the door behind her. She puts her hand over James' mouth, burying her head in his chest and closes her eyes, hoping the guards didn't see her. -
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Idk how to type this next bit without feeling hella awkward... 0_o)
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
- La hears the guards still outside, knowing she wont be able to move James out of the room until the trouble has died down. James stands shaking, holding himself in pain. La wipes a tear from her eye, before leaning in to kiss James, who in turn pulls away. -

La: ... You... You don't care...?

- She puts her head down, reaching her hand over to unlock the door, which ultimately would reveal James to the guards. In a panic, James places his hand on La's cheek, leaning in and kissing her, hoping to appease her irrational outbursts. -
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
[Insert scene in which La, a deprived generally attractive individual finally gets some... but from someone she is ultimately blackmailing into it... I refuse to type the scene out but she's pretty much dominating it... and its awkwardly quiet because... well... they're still kinda hiding I suppose... 0_o

TJ filmed it and can send DVD's to those of you that want a copy]
3217 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
( I have a feeling James will be against Kam when they meet again )
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Meanwhile, Yusuf sits inside the control room, watching the events unfold on the CCTV. Scowling as he see's La not only helping the escape, but interacting with James despite her fathers threats. -

3217 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
( Yeah I have it on Black market )
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
(James will hate on all island virgins. All non-island virgins will unite

Nigel, Evie, James and La... I don't think anyone else did the dirty whilst there... the Chiaro's are probably a randy pair... Or were... actually I think Zach and Andrew did something...)
3217 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Final scene coming up...

Feel kinda bad for James tbh.. he's probably terrified during that ...)

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!