This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #9 - "Extricaiton"

Topic » Episode #9 -..

3217 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
( Well you had to kill Dee )
3217 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Haha... Dee was too pure for that shit)
3217 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
( Dee was ready and you know it. She was going to make me a pbj sandwich )
3217 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS

July 6, 2015

- Xander and Scoggs return to the office, sitting on opposite sides of the table. Bowles places his briefcase on the desk, fiddling with something inside. -

Bowles: I trust you gentlemen are pleased with the solution I proposed?

Scoggs: Anything to keep this under wraps...

Xander: ... Now that you've set it up, there wont be questions?

Bowles: Oh there will be questions. But no answers. People will always pop up and give their theories as to how it was an inside job, or how things aren't as the media will tell them. But the majority will believe us, because they'll want to believe us. No one wants to sit there and think that... their government plated the bombs on their transport... or ... the tsunami that took out an entire island was due to military testing. No, they'll want to blame a terrorist organisation... whom we'll vilify... give them something else to hate. Or they'll blame the wrath of mother nature.

- He laughs, looking up at the group of three before him. -

Bowles: Where is Evans?

Xander: She left.

Scoggs: ... Said something was worrying her.

Bowles: Interesting.
3217 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Snow hits his fist on the table, causing Scoggs and Xander to jump. -

Snow: Are you both buying this!?

Bowles: Mark lower your voice...

Snow: Don't you "Mark" me! This guy is full of crap. Read the papers... read it all! Its all gone to shit! And you both... invested!? Gave him MORE money!?

Xander: We needed to!

Scoggs: How else does he clean this up!?

Snow: It is cleaned up! You're signing away everything! Just like Draft did! Just like all of those tycoons who fell for this bullshit just so you can add to your wealth!

Xander: You invested too...

Snow: That was before this!

- He waves the article concerning the deaths of those at Malani resort. -

Scoggs: ... Collateral damage. We needed Guinea pigs. Draft was kind enough to lend us his...

Snow: And how did that work out for him!?

- He throws the paper at Scoggs, who in turn sighs. -
3217 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Xander: What happened to Draft and his company..

Snow: What? Was unfortunate? Was, was maybe a slight "slip up". I mean that's what you call it right Bowles? A fucking slip up!?

Scoggs: Calm down.

Snow: No! I'm not going to calm down when you're being so idiotic to go any further with this.

Xander: The product is ready. There's bidders popping up across the globe, and we are about to make ourselves a hell of a lot of money. You're wiling to throw it all away for ethics? After all you've agreed to?

Snow: ... Yes. I've read your statements... I know what happened there. If this gets out it'll be much more than we anticipated... You cant control it. They couldn't control it on a God damn island, and you want to put it in the hand of the Chinese!? The Russians? You're all sick!
3217 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Scoggs: ... It'll never be used. You don't sell something this dangerous with the intention of it being used.

- He laughs nervously, looking to Bowles for reassurance, who doesn't give it. -

Xander: Right?

Bowles: The use of the product is... well, up to the choice of the buyer.

- Snow laughs shaking his head. -

Snow: He's got your money... he's got all the investment he needs. You gave him the means to do this after its screwed up every time its been put in practice!

Xander: Slow down. Just wait and let us discuss this further. You said it was but a product to be used as a threat...

Scoggs: ... If it gets released then...

- Both Scoggs and Xander begin to panic. Snow stands, looking directly at Bowles. -

Snow: I'm going public with this. It can ruin me, but I wont sit by and watch this go any further.

- Before Snow can say anymore, Bowles pulls a silenced pistol from his briefcase, having spent the past few minutes putting the weapon together. He fires a single shot between Snow's eyes, sending blood over the glass window behind him, whilst his corpse slumps down into his chair. Bowles then quickly turns the gun to Xander, firing a shot into the side of his head, with blood spraying across the floor. Scoggs jumps from his chair, trying to run to the door adjacent to him. Before he can reach the door, Bowles fires a shot into the back of his head, firing two more into it after his body falls to the ground. Bowles stands blankly, removing the silencer from the gun, placing both gun and silencer into his jacket pocket. Bowles heads out of the office, with a helicopter spotted heading towards the building in the distance. -
3217 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Bowles walks outside the building, heading towards a black Mercedes parked outside. He gets into the back of the car, immediately shutting the door behind him before letting out a sigh. The drivers voice is heard... -

Driver: All done?

Bowles: Yes, yes it all went to plan. She left as we expected and now... Well...

- Bowles removes his glasses, throwing it onto the seat next to him. The shot stays on the seat, with the glasses suddenly joined by a black wig and fake beard, followed by what appears to be a black contact lens. The shot returns to Bowles, who is wiping the left side of his face, revealing make-up had been covering a scar over his eye. -

Bowles: I cant begin to explain how much that thing has been itching...

Driver: Where to now?

Bowles: The airport... Its time to get things back on track.

- The shot turns to the front of the car, revealing the driver is in fact Leon, who is wearing a suit and looking particularly drained, but clean shaven, unlike previously seen on the island. -

Leon: ... Got it.

- The car pulls away from the building, heading off towards the airport. Bowles looks down at the newspaper beside him, smiling as he reads the headline http://oi60.tinypic.com/oat3eu.jpg . As the car drives off, the helicopter seen flying towards the building crashes, causing a large explosion around the floor where the meeting took place. -

- Blackout. End of episode. -
3217 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
(So yeah finale for the season will be... sometime this week? Unsure of a day yet.)
3214 days 19 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Ok, so if the finale is to be tonight I just wanted to work out what time is best for everyone. It may not be tonight, but just as of now I'll assume that it will be. Please say here as opposed to mail so I can keep track of the times easier)
3214 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
(10.30 GMT)
3214 days 18 hours ago
rhysarnie14
Not 2 late GMt time haha
3214 days 17 hours ago
77sparks77
[.... Whenever after like 7pm]
3214 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
As early as possible tonight as I have a morning shift tomorrow!
3214 days 16 hours ago
bad18life
Tonight at 4

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!