This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #10 - "Concede"

Topic » Episode #10 -..

3193 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
July 6, 2014

- Sirens are heard going off around the city, with a cloud of smoke visible in the background. News reporters are head detailing the events of a helicopter crash into a pharmaceutical building in which seven are suspected to be dead. -

Reporter (Voice Only): ... a crash into Greenwave pharmaceuticals headquarters has left nine people unaccounted for, with six of those feared to have perished in the initial explosion. Among those missing is Greenwave CEO Marcus Snow, close friend to the late Nigel Draft of Phoenix Resorts.

- Leon turns off the radio in the car whilst driving, silencing the report. He looks in his mirror, seeing Janus' reflection in the back. They pass a sign holding the symbol for an airport, which is only several miles away. Janus goes through a briefcase in the back of the car, looking inside and smiling. Within the briefcase are three cylindrical tubes, which are being kept at a low temperature, as within each tube is the result of the tests run on Panoi. -

June 27, 2014

- The events on the island begin immediately after the point the last episode ended, with only a matter of minutes passing, leaving everyone where they originally had been. It is midday, with the temperature reaching its highest, allowing dehydration to set in for the survivors, all of whom are in their own dangerous situations. -
3193 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Figured I should post this for Chloe's group)

- Chloe and Michelle have been led deep into the jungle by the mysterious individual, whom neither recognise from the resort, having spent little time around him. The individual takes them into a temple ruin, where he, James and La previously stayed. They both nervously sit, wondering whether it is safer to be alone with this individual, or to face their attackers back at the facility. -
3193 days 6 hours ago
rhysarnie14
c: *looks at the person and gulps*
3193 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam still driving towards Panoi*
3193 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Simon and Ryder decided to bond with people irl... So I'll be in control of Simon and Kris I suppose. Ugh... irl people </3)
3193 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Lana turns away from the water and walks a few feet away from the others*

What now?
3193 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam looks down at his vest thinking of a way to get it off*
3193 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Simon reaches over and looks at the empty cans of food. He wipes some dirt off his face, crawling on the floor searching for supplies to give to Michelle and Chloe. He hums to himself. -
3193 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Kris sits and glares at Robb, and then to Nigel, who is smiling up at the sun. -

Nigel: How much longer Guru?

- Nigel glares at Kam, keeping the same smarmy look on his face. -
3193 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
( Wait, so they're actually real people outside? O: )
3193 days 6 hours ago
rhysarnie14
C: *Stares at him*
     T..Thank you..
3193 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Jackson grabs Dana by the hair, dragging her corpse into the shade. -

Jackson: ... That should stop the tide taking her again. Uh, what now? What now? ... Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe get moving rather than asking pointless questions?

- He looks over at Azure, who is sitting alone on the beach mourning for Dana. -

Jackson: Make yourself useful and grab her.
3193 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
(I don't want to start any rumours... but I have been hearing that there are people outside of our houses... however I don't want to get any hopes up because lord knows its dangerous out there and we're all much safer and happier here... RIGHT GUYS!? 0_o)
3193 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam looks at Nigel and back to Panoi that is coming up in view*

To be honest, I don't even know if I should take you back there.
3193 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
Simon: Don't mention it. Nope. Do-NOT mention it...

- He laughs nervously. -

(he's a little unhinged...)
3193 days 6 hours ago
rhysarnie14
( Im confused what r u on about?)

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!