This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines Applications

Topic » Survivor Philippines..

3379 days 18 hours ago
Duke
Username:Duke
Time Zone: est
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Afrer 6pm
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Prolly Rob C, hes the godfather of modern survivor strategy.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Ive finished runner up allot, in Tuters and Jimbos most recently
Describe Yourself in three words: experienced, odd, logical
Why would you make a good contestant? Im always going to give my view on things even though sometimes it seems wierd, I always have the big picture in mind. My social game will give you some laughs if I stick around,
3379 days 17 hours ago
HotFox1
Username:hotfox1
Time Zone:pacific
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?3-4-5-7 on weekdays and early days on weekend
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:Parviti ,she made history on the survivor games because of strategy
Past Experience in Group Games? Many What are your best records? Three 1st places and 2-10 in the others
Describe Yourself in three words:renewed, smart,kind
Why would you make a good contestant?bring a great fight
3379 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Username: ItsOfficial
Time Zone: Central US CANADA -
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? I have all the time in the world for this <3
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Spencer Bledsoe - He is everything I am not.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Check my page.
Describe Yourself in three words: Active Complex Social
Why would you make a good contestant? I'm an upcoming g.game player that is just trying to make a name for myself.....
3379 days 4 hours ago
DryIceBros
Username: DryIceBros
Time Zone: EST
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?: Most times after 4PM
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: I don't have one. :/
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records?: I have a lot, but I won in Jimbo's Survivor Canada, JKRS Season 1, and SFG Season 9
Describe Yourself in three words: Weird, Annoying and
Why would you make a good contestant?: I usually make it far in group games, and I don't think I'll just be invisible. I might, but I don't think so.
3379 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Application:

Username: shiiannhuang
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? like 5 PM EST or later.
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Shii Ann Huang. Stupid people. Lemme say that again: STUPID. PLAYERS.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? - I won dragotistics survivor all stars and manalords Japan and I won Connor_'s BBAU
Describe Yourself in three words: please cast me
Why would you make a good contestant? I'M not a boring white boy gamebot
3379 days 2 hours ago
LEANNA
Application:

Username: LEANNA

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Any day after 5:00 PM EST

Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:  Rupert - He is a nice guy, but knows when he needs to get work done!

Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records?
SG1's Mt. Sabyinyo - 11th Place
TheLogic's Survivor Bali - 1st Place
OhNatalie's Survivor New Zealand - 6th Place
Ryan_Jambe's Reality Roulette - 2nd Place
Leli14's Survivor Siberia - 2nd Place
Bingo21's Survivor Poland - 5th Place

Describe Yourself in three words:  Cute, Loud....(Got-it-going-on!)

Why would you make a good contestant?  I am a fierce competitor and an active player who make a point to show up to win.  I don't create drama, but I DO NOT tolerate people being rude and disrespectful...I will always stand up for myself and others...
3379 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
Bblover96
Depends on day and when i work so prob never
Cirie cuz she fierce
Alot and a few wins under mwa belt from all the good hosts
Cute, sassy, floater
Bc u think i will
Xx
3379 days 1 hour ago
AustinP
Username: AustinP
Time Zone: Est
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? every day All Day
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Natalie Anderson Because She Is Sneaky And Will Turn on somebody any time Also she played a great game.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? 7th Place
Describe Yourself in three words: Competitive, Loyal, Nice
Why would you make a good contestant? Because I've watched all the seasons of survivor I Know All The Rules, And I Can Turn On Somebody Any Time, I Will Make Alliances, And Get Far, I Would Love To Play On Survivor Philippines You Won't Regret Having Me.
3378 days 4 hours ago
JCLU
Username: Jace
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? I'll make any work!
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Natalie - She understands that you need BIG moves to do well.  I'm not scared of BIG moved either...
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? 7th Place in Bingo's Survivor, 7th Place in Ryan Jambe's Reality Roulette...Many what's up with 7th palce...?
Describe Yourself in three words: Competitive, Intesne, Ready...
Why would you make a good contestant? I make moves.  I work hard and I get it done.  I am ready to outwit, outplay and outlast the other clowns here!
3377 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
Username: kelly0412
Time Zone: Pacific
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Everyday After School
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Because she was unafraid to make big moves
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? I make Good Confessionals but play too hard and leave early
Describe Yourself in three words: Bad Bitch Honest
Why would you make a good contestant? The Rest Of The People Who Applied Are Cunts...
3377 days 21 hours ago
Robbyjak
Username: robbyjak
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?im pretty much good at anytime except for 6:45-8:30 PM EST on tuesdays and thursdays and i need time to eat dinner and whatnot but for the most part im good with any time
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Tony Vlachos because hes entertaining and strategic
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records?i have 3 group game wins my average placing is probably around 6th
Describe Yourself in three words: manipulative logical shady
Why would you make a good contestant? because ill make the moves that need to be made and control the game
3377 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
Username: Awwsum11
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Anytime after 6:00pm
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Sandra, because she's not only the only one to win 2 seasons and I think people still don't care.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records?:
NJ's Survivor: 5th, 8th, 10th, and 13th
Gaia's Survivor: Final 3
DR's Survivor: 6th
and RJ's TAR: 2nd and 4th
Describe Yourself in three words: Gregarious, intelligent, loyal
Why would you make a good contestant?: I send confessionals as much as I can, I show up to every TC and IC, and I'm dedicated to the game of Survivor, :)
3376 days 20 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Username: tditdatdwt1234d
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? 4:00pm EST
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Malcolm because he proves to be a strong and powerful player

Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Survivor: Amazon [6th Place] & Survivor: Greek isles [7th place got out by a twist] Survivor [Mariah Ann] Survivivor: Greek Isle: 10 [Rewarded With Powerful Underdog]

Describe Yourself in three words: Dertimined,Outgoing, and Truthful
Why would you make a good contestant? Because this will be my time to Shine i will be in the Finals making sure I will win this is my redemption
3376 days 17 hours ago
cfff
Username: cfff
Time Zone: eastern
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Anyway after 5pm eastern
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Brenda Lowe because besides being very pretty , she is a smart player and loyal to people who are loyal to her.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Many group games cant remember all of them . Have gotten first in some. 3rd in turneys survivor laos
Describe Yourself in three words: loyal, crazy , fun
Why would you make a good contestant? I am someone people will root for and I love playing a strategic and fun game!
3376 days 17 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
>>>>>Don't Delete <<<<<<<

Bet on My Charity

http://www.tengaged.com/bet/129975

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!