This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines Applications

Topic » Survivor Philippines..

3376 days 20 hours ago
Js21
~Apps Closed~
3376 days 20 hours ago
Joeker
Username: Sackeshi
Time Zone: SHIT
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Never
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Melissa McNulty
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Anything but 1st
Describe Yourself in three words: House of Kids
Why would you make a good contestant? Cause I'm evil
3376 days 20 hours ago
Js21
Who let this plebeian out of his cage?
3376 days 20 hours ago
Joeker
Suitman got drunk and thought my release button was the bottle opener
3376 days 20 hours ago
ashleylasheahall
Application:

Username:Ashleylasheahall
Time Zone:EST
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? I can do any days past 4pm.
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati , because i like the way she plays the game. a lot of people don't like her but she gets what she needs done and is a great strategic player.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? This would be my first. I promise tho i know how to play the game and i will make your season interesting.
Describe Yourself in three words: Risk-taker , Strategic , cunning.
Why would you make a good contestant? Even tho im a newbie im a bigger threat then people think. i have great social skills and i don't care what i have to do to win. Im loyal to who i need to be and i don't care to back stab to win. you would not regret casting me.

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!