This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Hotel 40

Topic » The Hotel 40

3876 days 5 hours ago
dresdenlowery
*hugs everyone* well at least i made it to the f4 being strategic without having to win comps
3876 days 5 hours ago
Verihaze
THIS GAME WINNER WILL BE DETERMINE BY POLL.

BUT IN CASE THE POLL HAPPENS TO TIE,

THE JURY OF THREE WILL RETURN AND CHOSE A WINNER..
3876 days 5 hours ago
Jace_99
Okay. GL to all. Maroon deserves to win.
3876 days 5 hours ago
milesvirick
wow apperently im back bitchess
3876 days 5 hours ago
Maroon5
thats so rigged... we wasted a good 30 minutes just on a final HoH that didn't count
3876 days 5 hours ago
milesvirick
i thought it was rigged so i got pissed and then i went to vote and i was in the polls
3875 days 10 hours ago
Maroon5
I got 1st... I may be acting bitter but miles did shit and got in the finals poll and got 14 more hours to spam than me and jace did as we were asleep+school, and plus he only got in the finals poll because he was a fucking cry baby.
3875 days 8 hours ago
milesvirick
someones shook
3875 days 8 hours ago
dresdenlowery
I want to be a veteren in season 41!, but hopefully there are more strategic hoh's like the one i placed 2nd in. :)
3875 days 7 hours ago
Jace_99
Miles you got 3rd. Me and Maroon got F2 fair and square, so there's nothing to be shook or bitter about.
3875 days 7 hours ago
Maroon5
aloha jace
3875 days 7 hours ago
Maroon5
Verihaze
HOH SUITE MAROON PICK A ROOMMATE.
Maroon5
I'm sorry:x miles I have to pick my #1 Ally JACE!
Ily tho gr8 game
Verihaze
JACE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Verihaze
DRESDENLOWERY AND MILES YOU DO NOT HAVE A ROOM OR ROOMMATE I AM SORRY I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE HOTEL..

JURY MAILING ARE GOING AROUND.

Read this:) pretty much sums up me winning. and if I didn't then it being rigged.
3875 days 7 hours ago
dresdenlowery
Guys this season is over, we all played the best that we could, and we have all learned what we can do better next time.
3874 days 23 hours ago
Maroon5
@Dresden I played too perfection I can't play better because it's impossible
3874 days 23 hours ago
milesvirick
you obvioulsy didnt because if verihaze didnt switch up the final hoh at the last second you might not have gotten f2 and i didnt tell him to make me f3 all i did was tell him that it dosnt look good switching everything up like that cause it makes it looked for rigged than everyone thought it was and i didnt plan on playing his gaes again, so fuck off maroon youre a sore loser on a computer game, like get a life please its kinda sad

open group

The Hotel 42

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!