This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Hotel 40

Topic » The Hotel 40

3860 days 15 hours ago
Jace_99
You actually need to get a life, since you complained about not being in finals and had more time to spam than we did, so Maroon basically won. Okay, get a life miles, maroon won, okay problem solved, bye.
3860 days 10 hours ago
milesvirick
i didnt complain i wasnt in finals, i said it seemed rigged that right after maroon got eliminated from the final hoh he switched it up so he got another chance, all the argument was about and then verihaze put me in fuck off
3860 days 10 hours ago
Maroon5
No I didn't miles verihaze messed up on the competition I got evicted in.
3860 days 10 hours ago
Maroon5
But I like you miles... so no bitterness I believe I won, so I did win in my mind, you believe you won, so you won in your mind it says you won, but him changing everything after I won final HoH looked rigged for you...
3860 days 9 hours ago
Jace_99
Since it mostly was rigged for you, Miles...
3860 days 9 hours ago
dresdenlowery
Are you guys done lol
3860 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
SERIOUSLY, IT'S A GAME. PIP DOWN. U all won. U all played, u all made f3. Just be happy. This is a freaking computer game stop acting like children.

Btw, I think the real winner was rory, never showed up
3860 days 2 hours ago
milesvirick
i do like you too maroon, and in all honesty i didnt know i was being put in the finals, but anyways no hard feelings aha

open group

The Hotel 42

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!