This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nathan's Big Brother - Ceremonies

Topic » Nathan's Big Brother -..

1119 days 2 hours ago
nmh95
Nomination Ceremonies, Power of Veto Ceremonies, Replacement Nominees, & Evictions will be posted here.
1118 days 2 hours ago
nmh95
Unfortunately, Eddie could not make the Nomination Ceremony, but he has made his nominees in his Production Chat.
1118 days 2 hours ago
nmh95
The first person Eddie has nominated is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brittany
1118 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
That is so... stupid??? LMAO
1118 days 2 hours ago
nmh95
The second person Eddie has nominated is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael
1118 days 2 hours ago
nmh95
The first person I have nominated is Brittany. Brittany, honestly, we’ve barely talked. Partially my fault cause I didn’t see your message but you only sent a ‘hello’ to me prior to a couple hours before the nomination ceremony. I’m sure you’re a great person, but for now, I’ve put you up.

The second person I have nominated is Michael. This kinda sucks cause I was planning on nominating Brittany and Chance so I had to decide this last second. We’re good Michael, like, you’ve been kind to me so far in the house. I put you up though cause of our history. I know in the past that you and I have butted heads and we never really apologized and forgave. For that reason, you’re a question mark for me.
1118 days 2 hours ago
nmh95
Brittany and Michael have been nominated for eviction. POV at 6 PM EST!
1118 days ago
NicoleF
Honestly I have no ill will towards either of you. Like I said in my nomination ceremony, I was planning on making it an easy week by nominating Chance and taking him out since he didn't wanna be here and a lot of people seemed to not like him, but with him gone, not only did I need to choose a new nominee, but I lost my original target. I hope, regardless of what happens in-game, that we can all be friends outside of the game, but I don't wanna cause too many waves in the first week.

For that reason, I will NOT be using the Power of Veto. Good luck nominees and sorry again! :(
1118 days ago
nmh95
Eddie has decided not to use the Power of Veto.

Final nominees are Brittany and Michael
1117 days ago
nmh95
Houseguests, I have the votes.
1117 days ago
nmh95
Once I reveal the votes, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye and gather their belongings.

By a vote....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
of 8-4.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1117 days ago
nmh95
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brittany.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You are SAFE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
1116 days 15 hours ago
crimsonteer
The first person I have nominated is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Birks
1116 days 15 hours ago
crimsonteer
The second person I have nominated is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Raul
1116 days 15 hours ago
crimsonteer
Birks I nominated you for eviction because I don't like you, you seem to be able to throw away your friends easily in hopes you can win a group game that frankly you suck at. There has to be only one person that annoys me more then you and they are a white supremacist who got their mom to come get them when they couldn't work a day in their life. YOU. ARE. MY. TARGET. I hope you break your ankle in veto so its not even on my record I associated with you, I just don't like you as a game player, as a person outside of tengaged I can deal with you.

Raul, you are my pawn but I do have to nom you here because you never came to me asking for safety, you call me fat a lot and frankly its been admitted you're the reason I am blacklisted. I just got voted out of a group game thanks to you quitting and me not having a trustworthy ally, its funny how something you look so down on you did to ME. Like I said you are not my target but you also have a reason of being up here.

This ceremony is ADJOURNED
1116 days 10 hours ago
nmh95
Birks & Raul have been nominated for eviction. POV at 6 PM EST!

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!