This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nathan's Big Brother - Ceremonies

Topic » Nathan's Big Brother -..

1141 days 8 hours ago
Birks4444
https://media.tumblr.com/0e64d28a5ae617b56e4b82b93e407892/tumblr_inline_mtb5fpOnRB1rx46ec.gif
1140 days 22 hours ago
Darbe
Zach has won the 2nd Power of Veto.
He has 30 mins to post his decision.
1140 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Well, I hate to waste power and frankly I'm here to play a game and if I upset people in the process oh well. You can't get anywhere in life without breaking a few bones.

https://miro.medium.com/max/268/1*8l4k483j5z8RxwkZ4_ZjBA.gif

I have chosen to use the golden power of veto on Birks.
1140 days 22 hours ago
Darbe
Zach has used the power of veto on Birks

Lake, as HOH, you have 30 mins to make a renom!
1140 days 22 hours ago
crimsonteer
Well, this sucks. Idk why Birks can always survive this but I kinda saw it coming. Birks has connections in this game and its why he's a big threat but whatever whatever. I didn't want to make a renom I really didn't but I have to choose the next best thing.

Thats why Ratchet/Jake I have to renom you :(. We talked the least and you ignored my "how r u" something that hurt my heart and soul. I wish the best of luck to u and raul.

This meeting is adjourned.
1140 days 22 hours ago
Darbe
Final nominees are Raul and Jake
1139 days 23 hours ago
nmh95
Houseguests, I have the votes.
1139 days 23 hours ago
nmh95
Once I reveal the votes, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye and gather their belongings.

By a vote....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
of 6-5.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1139 days 23 hours ago
nmh95
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Raul.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
1139 days 19 hours ago
Ratchett
EEEEK
1139 days ago
nmh95
Unfortunately, Joey could not make the Nomination Ceremony, but he has made his nominees in his Production Chat.
1139 days ago
nmh95
I have decided to nominate Jake and Sean

Jake, we haven’t spoke too much this game , in fact I don’t think we have at all, nothing personal.

Sean, pretty simallar to Jake, you did reach out to me which I appreciate however most of the cast had already before you did so I had to base these nominations on whom I have the least connections with , I hope you can understand .

Gl in veto
1139 days ago
nmh95
Jake and Sean have been nominated for eviction, POV competition at 6 pm est!
1139 days ago
Ratchett
Fucking piece of shit
1138 days 21 hours ago
Darbe
Zach has won the power of veto!

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!