This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scream 2 Applications!

Topic » Scream 2 Applications!

4485 days 12 hours ago
camdizzils
Ok so here are the rules. There will be threads posted where you are free to interact with other characters in the group (BUT YOU MUST STAY IN CHARACTER). There will be 20 characters. And i will choose one or two to be Ghostface. This is just to have a little fun BUT you may not make ghostface appear or make anything big that could affect the plot happen. There will be a challenge for every "scene. It will always be trivia. Usually about scream. But sometimes about other subjects. The bottom 5 scorers from the challenge will be in danger of being murdered. What will happen is i will send the 5 characters to the killer and i will tell him/her to choose one or two of them to die, why he/she chose them, and how. After they choose, i will write ot a big and long scene of the murder in a new thread and the person who is killed will be eliminated. Surviving characters from the previous film will be in the sequels. You must tell me about yourself.The one differnce from this movie compared to the first is i will create the characters and then cast the movie. Get ready guys! It's going to be a wild ride!

Application:
Info about yourself:
Username:
Are you an active player?:
What kind of character should you be?:
Would you want to be Ghostface?:
4485 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
Info about yourself:Not much to say.... Twas in your Scream 1 and ended up to be the last one to die besides the killer</3
Username:oswordo3
Color Level:Orange
Have you seen the Scream series?:All four
Are you an active player?:Yup
What kind of character should you be?: Horror Movie Fanatic seeing there wasnt any in the first one and in all Screams there have been one.
Would you want to be Ghostface?: Surewhynot.
4485 days 12 hours ago
1Swampy8
Info. about myself: Black hair, green eyes
Username: 1Swampy8
Color Level: Silver
Have I seen the Scream series?: Yes.
Am I active?: Yes.
What kind of character should I be?: Same as Alexandra pretty much.. (one of the best friends of the lead OR someone who forms a strong bond throughout the series)
Would I want to be Ghostface?: No...

Character's Name: Sherry Evangelista
4485 days 11 hours ago
jimboslice
Info about yourself: I'm a freshman in highschool
Username: jimboslice
Color Level: light green
Have you seen the Scream series?: yes
Are you an active player?: yes
What kind of character should you be?: the same type as Derrick but with the name Norman Fender, like a druggy sketchy kid who has lots of friends
Would you want to be Ghostface?: yes :p
4485 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
Info about yourself: Cole, He was living in Woodsboro When the Killings were happening and he almost went to the Party too and he is glad he didn't! Now He is going to college with all the survivors and has a bad feeling about it! He is very lovable and adorable and hopes to become a director!
Username: Coyle14
Color Level: Yellow
Have you seen the Scream series?: YES
Are you an active player?: Ofcourse
What kind of character should you be?: I want to be a mix of Sidney and Jill
Would you want to be Ghostface?: Umm At first yes, but now No Thank You!
4485 days 10 hours ago
likeablejake
Application:well i was leon in the first scream
Info about yourself:i am just a normal teen in high school lol
Username:likeablejake
Color Level:yellow
Have you seen the Scream series?:yes
Are you an active player?:of course i am if i wasent why would i join this
What kind of character should you be?:mine is kinda the oppisote of leon he is popular all thought his parents are dead and he is orphaned
Would you want to be Ghostface?:sure i would love to
4485 days 8 hours ago
Dito
Application:

Info about yourself: Dito is new to the Town and works for the Towns Paper, ready to make a impact with his articles.

Username: Dito

Color Level: Light Green

Have you seen the Scream series?: Yes

Are you an active player?: Yes

What kind of character should you be?: Determined to be the best in everything he does.

Would you want to be Ghostface?: No comment :)
4485 days 6 hours ago
Glinda
Application:
Info about yourself:Grew up in woodsburrow but moved before any of the murders happened
Username:Glinda
Color Level:white
Have you seen the Scream series?:all four huge fan
Are you an active player?:most definately
What kind of character should you be?: Beautiful,smart, and one of the leads
Would you want to be Ghostface?:i would love to try my hand at it i'm a huge horror movie fanatic
4485 days 3 hours ago
doodyful
Application:
Info about yourself: I recently moved to Woodsboro to get away from the big city life, and to go somewhere more relaxing. I have never heard of the murders.
Username: doodyful
Color Level: Blue (Purple soon)
Have you seen the Scream series?: Yes, all four, I love them very very much.
Are you an active player?: Yes.
What kind of character should you be?: The trustworthy person, and would do anything for friends, but wants to live at the same time.
Would you want to be Ghostface?: I'd love to be Ghostface, I'd get to live long, but then people will think I'm the killer based on this comment, ehe.
4485 days 1 hour ago
Josh51
Application:
Info about yourself: I just moved to Woodsboro college to start Medical Studies, even being a freshman I befriended with everyone and everyone loves me, I'm also an afficionate of the story of the Woodsboro Massacre
Username: Josh51
Color Level: Orange
Have you seen the Scream series?: Hell Yeah!
Are you an active player?: For sure baby!
What kind of character should you be?: The one that is the party thrower, someone that is loved by everyone in school/college/church
Would you want to be Ghostface?: Why not? Let's make it happen!
4485 days 1 hour ago
Tanarexix
Application:
Info about yourself: A woodsboro local who was always known for being young and innocent but now older has become overly flirtaious, vindictive and bitchy, she gets what she wants and she doesnt care who she hurts in the process.
Username: Tanarexix
Color Level: Silver
Have you seen the Scream series?: YES
Are you an active player?: YES
What kind of character should you be?: The bitch
Would you want to be Ghostface?: i dont mind
4485 days ago
JonJin
lol i keep on reposting this but i wanted to change some things
Info about yourself: i was in the first scream group, Jared Maloney!! :D
Username: JonJin
Color Level: yellow
Have you seen the Scream series?:no but ik a lot about it from the first scream group :)
What kind of character should you be?: a shy kind of character but still has his group of friends,and the rich kid that everyone thinks is poor o_O
Would you want to be Ghostface?: possibly :)

if i could choose my name it would be: Jared Smithe, but a different personality from the original jared xD
4484 days 22 hours ago
BBSam24
Info about yourself: I am a very outgoing person and love to party! I love talking and i am very nice.
Username: BBSam24
Color Level: Yellow
Have you seen the Scream series?: I have seen every single movie at least 50 times!
Are you an active player?: of course i am
What kind of character should you be?: I think i should be a character that is one of the leaders. I think i am a leader!
Would you want to be Ghostface?: Ummmmmmmm maybe :)
4484 days 10 hours ago
aerothunder
Application:
Info about yourself:
Username: Aerothunder
Color Level: red
Have you seen the Scream series?: yes
What kind of character should you be?: the relaxed new kid from Australia who is completely ignorant of past goings on
Would you want to be Ghostface?: NO!
4483 days 10 hours ago
simbasbro3457
Application:
Info about yourself:Im awesome, what more is there ;D an aspiring photographer who likes to capture moments in time and make a difference through his photos.
Username:Simbasbro3457
Color Level:Light green
Have you seen the Scream series?:All of them, like the best series of all time<3
Are you an active player?:Yes ^ ^
What kind of character should you be?: A shy kinda guy but one who isnt afraid to speak his mind to stand up for what he believes in and support his friends through anything. Usually scared shitless by things but somewhat stirred and curious about the new town happenings and bold enough to take action.
Would you want to be Ghostface?:Nope :/
4483 days 10 hours ago
PeachessnCream
(u sound like you'd make a good Preston ;)

open group

Scream 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!