This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Dining Table

Topic » [S7] Dining Table

3380 days ago
winner132
Fourth Key Goes to...

Drew
3380 days ago
winner132
Fifth Key Goes to...

Natalie
3380 days ago
winner132
Sixth and Final Key Goes to....

Christian
3380 days ago
winner132
I have nominated you Rita and you Jay for eviction.

Rita, I have nominated you because you're a great player and good at competitions but you're a really huge threat. The week I was evicted you left me on the block and I understand it was just game on your part. I hope you understand that this is just gave on my part.

Jay, I have nominated you because ever since the beginning of this game you were playing this game for you and only you. We might have been on the same team but that didn't mean anything to you so I guess this shouldn't come as much of a shock. You acted like you had my back the week I was evicted but it turns out you didn't. All in all best of luck to you in POV.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3380 days ago
Oxygen
*nodding*

Makes sense. Good luck Jay.
3380 days ago
sosyomomma
Thank you Andrea
3379 days 22 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Jay and Rita have been nominated for possible eviction from the house by the head of household. Join me tomorrow for VETO DAY! (check in 05:55-06:05 EST). HoH and both nominees will get guarenteed play if they turn up, the other players will be decided by random draw if they check in. Send in confessionals on Day 13 inside the Platinum Big Brother house.
3379 days 8 hours ago
linuskbye
Thanks Rita. Good luck to you too.
3376 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
6. "Alarm Sounds"
3376 days 2 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Silences Alarm
3376 days 2 hours ago
Oxygen
Silences Alarm
3376 days 2 hours ago
winner132
"Silences Alarm"
3376 days 2 hours ago
Oxygen
*sits*
3376 days 2 hours ago
cfff
*sits*
3376 days 2 hours ago
Aydanmac01
*Struts out with the nomination box*

This is the nomination ceremony, one of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate 2 fellow houseguests for eviction. I will pull the first key and that person is safe, I will then continue to pull keys out of the nomination box until 2 houseguests are left without keys.

So I will now start pulling keys.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!