This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Dining Table

Topic » [S7] Dining Table

3394 days 23 hours ago
Jxhn
*observing nomination ceremony like: o_o
3394 days 22 hours ago
winner132
Smh this is just pathetic to whichever coach nominated me
3394 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
It was Andrew. The proof is in the pudding...
3394 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
I admitted it was me, there was no way to hide it LOL
3394 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
Andrew, I know I have all three of my players, but YOU having to nominate one and Riley/Rita (A fucking returnee that wasnt even asked back) nominates my other person hurts!

Like, screw you and your little sheep whore. Come get me if you can, bitches. Cus it's WAR.
3394 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
I understand that it hurts, I'm not like the Grinch or something, I dont get pleasure out of making people upset.

However, this is a game, and I will be damned if we the Natalie crew steamroll over us. I would be a horrible coach if I did nothing about it. This will NOT be a BB14 repeat.

And I have NO sheep LOL, he is one of my players, and we talked things out, but I dont tell him what to do. He has a mind of his own, and he is perfectly capable of using it.

And if you really want a war, then you can have one, but realize that I am not the one and this is not a war that you can win.

But hey, it will be you and your team's funeral, not mine, so have fun! *smiles*
3393 days 2 hours ago
Aydanmac01
*SITS*
3393 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
*sits*
3393 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
*LJ comes out with the Nominations box*

I have been asked to hold this nominations ceremony on behalf of Drew.

I will pull the first key, that houseguest is safe, I will then pull the next key and so on and so forth until just two houseguests remain: Drew's nominees.

Good luck!
3393 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
The first key goes to
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

JJ

JJ, you are SAFE!
3393 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
The second key goes to
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rita

Rita, you are SAFE!
3393 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
The third key is for
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Aydan

Aydan, you are SAFE!
3393 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
The fourth key goes to
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Brian

Brian, you are SAFE!
3393 days 2 hours ago
Aydanmac01
TY DREW <3

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!