This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3295 days 18 hours ago
Notsae
I'm not in the jury but I just want to wave to everyone from the pre-merger section of the audience. :D Love you all and congrats to you two. xD
3295 days 16 hours ago
richardcglover
Thank you Notsae
3295 days 13 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Okay guys you know what, I hardly EVER write speeches but I was way too emotionally involved in this game to not write what's on my mind at this point. After 4 years of playing Tengaged group games I feel like Richard has made the STUPIDEST move of all time. I'd like to clarify a few reasons why voting out island was honestly the most ridiculous thing I have seen in my whole life

1) Out of the people left in the game (Obscurity,me,WANJ and Island) who the fuck would he have the best chance against at an FTC? The two underdogs, me or island?

2) OBscurity was an ABSOLUTE CHALLENGE BEAST, the fact that i won that final five immunity was pure frickin luck and yet Richard did not take advantage of this situation and look what fucking happened, he won the last 2 immunities JUST AS I FUCKING PREDICTED

3) I WAS GOING TO TAKE RICHARD TO FINAL 2 IF I WON THE FINAL 3 IMMUNITY (SORRY ISLAND BUT I FELT I COULD MAKE A BETTER CASE AGAINST HIM)

This was an absolutely ridiculous move and now that I know that he PLANNED it I'm slowly losing even more faith in him. I don't usually regret many things, but the one thing I do regret is forming a duo with this emotional, and insecure gameplayer, I WISH i had used Julian the way i used Richard once merge hit cause Julian can make good,strategic decisions.

Richard's speech - ' So I came up with a crazy and very risky plan to get slim to get everyone to vote for me and I would play my idol that I had found earlier in the game to send whoever i wanted home. '

This plan consisted of me making everyone vote for him. He even wanted ME to vote for him which is absolutely ridiculous cause its survivor and ANYTHING can happen. So i just disregarded him saying that and voted Chris anyways AND IT STILL CAME TO A MOTHERFUCKING TIE. So you SHOULDNT be using this move on your own cause your 'strategic' game failed. I was playing both your strategic and social game for YOU at this point.

Richard's Speech-  'That plan continued to work until the Julian vote when I voted for Sagar because my closest ally Slim decided to leave me in the dark causing me not to trust him.'

This is why I think he is completely insecure in the game, I was prepping for a party irl the whole day and at night I was obviously at said party. I thought I had mailed him the vote but i forgot. That day all i did was send a vote to Bennet with no confessional (I mostly send my vote and confessional together). This is the small thing that derailed a frickin alliance from Day 1. He then sends me a mail after said incident saying ' You didnt tell me who to vote, does that mean im going now' I mean for a guy who says he relied on his 'strategy and social game' I obviously wasnt the only one involved in the plan, you could have asked Sagar or Will

But you know what, after a whole game with this.....thing. I have come to understand him. He has a penchant to make big moves, no matter what they may be. Every round he would come to me with a big move. We had a blindisde plan for Julian pre-merge, which tbh i came up with (sorry Julian) but he kept wanting to rush it while we had to wait for the PERFECT time to do that
Therefore, with Sagar's convincing, Richard actually made the stupid move explained above because he just wants to make big moves.

I've got a newsflash for you Richard, big moves need to be made at the right time. Otherwise you know what will happen?  You will be sitting in the end next to the biggest jury threat in the whole game :)

So anyone thinking of voting Richard for making 'big moves' disregard it. Kass made a 'big move' which did not deserve to be rewarded and so did Richard. His other move (Chris) was mainly orchestrated by me while the Island move was just plain STUPID.

Anyways Richard you can shrug me off as a bitter juror, but I didnt tell any lies, just the truth and what i felt. If you get any votes, it'll be disgrace to the name of survivor, you're probably a swell guy in real life, but y
3295 days 13 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
oh my speech got cut off,

what was left out was that while you're probably a swell guy, you played this game as an emotional and insecure player.

Also, Obscurity deserves the win for playing the best possible game he could!
3295 days 11 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Questions: btw this will have a big factor of who I'm voting:

Obscurity: Who did you think would be the final 2 if not you?

Richard: Who do you think deserves the win after all the game?
3295 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Trrs im pretty sure it was my idea to get julian out, second its ok u werent gonna take me cause i wasnt gonna take u either ;) and finally trrs u r definetly right richard had the best chance of winning against me cause i made pretty much all the jury members mad cause i was the one who had an allinace with pretty much everyone after the merge and i blindsided them all. ;)
3295 days 9 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Island you mean the pre-merge plan to take out Julian? Yea that's very possibly yours I can't remember that all too well. But if you're talking about post-merge then me and obscurity discussed it as soon as merge happened. Obviously alot of other people discussed that move as well but it was always bound to happen. And I feel like I chose the time for it to happen.
3295 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Votes will be read at 2:00 PM CST/3:00 PM EST. When do you guys want to have the rest of the reunion?
3295 days 9 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Then only please Bennet.
3295 days 8 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Ok but i think when i told u that i thought julian had an idol u were like then we should get him out right now
3295 days 8 hours ago
islandsurvivor
I guess do the reuninon after the votes but im gonna have to leave at about 3:45pm est. Gl obscurity and richard
3295 days 8 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Yea the plan was already in place when you sent that to me. It wasn't originally in my plan to include you in the move. It was going to be me Richard obscurity will and Shaun in my eyes (I didn't know about flipping back). I didn't tell you originally cause I was scared you'd tell Julian. But when you said he has an Idol we should get him out I knew you'd be willing to make the move and there was no reason to keep you in the dark anymore.
3295 days 8 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Oh ok
3295 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
Obscurity: Who did you think would be the final 2 if not you?

Well I think the only way I wouldn't have made F2 (because I won the F4 and F3 immunities) is if I was voted out at F5 on the revote, which almost did happen. In that case, the final four would be Island, Slim, WANJ, and Richard. I think Slim wins both of the last two immunities (since he was closest to beating me at them anyway) and brings Richard to the end like he said he would do in his post in this thread. So yeah, it'd most likely be a F2 of Slim and Richard.
3295 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Votes will be read in 2 hours. Not sure when I'll give out awards.

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!