This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2438 days 5 hours ago
SammySosaTV
2438 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
2438 days 3 hours ago
John10
2438 days 3 hours ago
ferdinandz
Lol
2438 days 2 hours ago
SammySosaTV
22!
2438 days 2 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Are we done now
2438 days 2 hours ago
purplebb4
We have until 9
2438 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
This challenge is officially OVER! I will be looking over the posts - results will be ready in about five minutes.
2438 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
By no surprise, RINGWOOD WINS IMMUNITY FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW!
2438 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
There is literally a pagonging before the merge happening,good luck fawley at tribal council
2438 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
*hands immunity idol to SammySosaTV*

Congratulations Ringwood. Another great challenge performance, and subsequently another night away from me at tribal council. Enjoy the night off. SammySosaTV, as you clearly earned the most points for your tribe, you will determine which members of Ringwood will receive the next two amulets. You will have the night to decide.

Fawley, I got nothing for you but another date with me. After just five days in New Forest, one of the five of you will be sent packing all-too-soon. I wish you all the best of luck. Tribal will be up shortly.

GOOD NIGHT!
2438 days ago
lionsden121
purplebb4
There is literally a pagonging before the merge happening,good luck fawley at tribal council

that is called a ulonging

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!