This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITIONS: Females 34 and Under (Day 1)

Topic » AUDITIONS: Females 34 and..

2567 days 15 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello Tengaged, and welcome to the first round of auditions on Drizella's X Factor! Tonight we will be looking at all of the auditions of our Female artists that are 34 years old or younger! We have ten acts for you tonight, but the judges will only advance eight to the next round! Lets get started!
2564 days 15 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The first audition of the night we have is Diamond White:
2564 days 15 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now lets see what the judges had to say:

Becca- Powerful voice and very original take on the song

Drizella- I remember you on The X Factor, your voice has matured so much since then! I haven’t quite decided if its that much better or not, but I guess only time will tell.

Anastasia- Great voice, it was off for me.

Garret- Very powerful performance. I really did like it however, some criticisms: it felt like you struggled during the very high notes, it almost felt like you was screaming during them. That and she also sounded a bit breathy throughout the performance. The song was a bit forgettable, not very memorable or catchy. Nonetheless, it was a great performance with a powerful voice. I couldn’t hear any auto tune and it sounded very natural. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: your powerful voice.
2564 days 15 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Our next artist of the night is Lady Gaga

2564 days 15 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Okay, now lets head to the judging panel:

Becca- Mediocre pop voice

Drizella- I loved this! What a great choice! Audio versions are personally my favorite and the music video gives us an experience! I think this was such a great performance, but I think we will get even more from you!

Anastasia- I just love you in general. This was awesome.

Garret- First off, this song is extremely catchy. It stays in your head and you can sing it again and again and again. The thing is, this competition isn’t about who has the catchiest songs; it’s about who has the best voice. You don’t have a bad voice, it is quite good. It’s just not wow’ing me. In the song you stayed within the same key throughout and never showed how high or low you could really get and there are plenty of artists who can sing in that key. There was also a lot of auto tune which bothered me. It would have been better if you performed a song where more natural and a higher range of vocals can be heard. So not bad… just not anything to really write home about. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the extremely catchy “I want to Just Dance, literally” song.
2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Jessica Mauboy is the third act auditioning tonight:

2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Jessica, lets here what the judges thought:

Becca-  Mediocre pop voice but catchy and peppy

Drizella- This was an act I was a little skeptical of. I think next week come back and show us a little bit more content. I did think you had something interesting to your voice!

Anastasia- I’ve never heard of you before and I liked it. Wasn’t my favorite though.

Garret- Wow. I LOVED that performance. You have a great voice. I love that you showcased your normal range or singing voice as well as hitting some more higher notes flawlessly. The song was extremely catchy and is very “can’t get you out of my head” like. My only complaint is the use of autotune and echoey overproduced song vibes. Try to get more songs with less of a processed feel and a more natural feel and you could go very far in this. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: your catchy song and your range of vocals.
2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Performing Seven Nation Army, Haley Reinhart is up next:

2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What do the judges have to say:

Becca- Love the raspy, bluesy voice. The version of this song is bomb.

Drizella- This was hot hot hot, and your voice is so unique. I am interested to see what else you can do because that was a very calm performance, and sometimes the show needs a bang!

Anastasia- Same as Zara but zara was slightly better.

Garret- I loved the natural feel of this song, no autotune or any processed sounds. That’s great for a first song because I like to hear your actual voice. You do have a very raspy voice, some people like that. I personally, am not a fan of it, but that’s just me. You do have a strong voice except when you hit a high note, I recall, your voice did crack or go pitchy. It just sounded a bit off to me. I was also not that into the song, 50’s jazz just doesn’t excite me. But looking past the song and moreso onto your vocals, you do have a strong voice and you make the raspiness work. I’m not familiar with your work, so if these are only the types of songs you do, I probably wouldn’t be as interested. However, if you do more than this, I’d love to see what else you have. If you do move on, find songs that show off more of your vocal power. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: your powerful raspiness.
2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Taylor Swift, take the floor:

2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Here is what the judges have to say:

Becca-  It’s average. Not awful but no wow factor to me.

Drizella- I am warning you now, Taylor Swift is great live… BUT she will do much better in this competition with audio performances. I personally think if you had an audio performance you would’ve been the best of the night. This competition, we are looking for people who can work in a studio.

Anastasia- I adore you, however, this I did not.

Garret- Hmm… that was interesting. I liked it… but at the same time I didn’t. First off, I loved that you used a natural song with no autotune, echos or other musical filler. It’s always great to see that in an audition because it can showcase your musical range. The few problems I had: the song was boring. It’s unmemorable, something you HAVE to be during an audition. The other problem: your voice sounds so basic. There was barely any range. You pretty much stayed in one key the entire song. You took the amazing opportunity to use a natural song but then wasted it by doing a song that barely shows off your vocal range. I am familiar with your work and KNOW there could have been better song choices, but with this song, I don’t know if you’ll make it onto the next round. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: your voice being okay. Like, it wasn’t bad at least. It was okay.
2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Ariana Grande is up next to audition for The X Factor:

2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what do you think:

Becca- Love the soul in the voice and it's just strong over all.

Drizella- I think Ariana is such a great artist, but it was such a shame to do a live performance. We are looking for an artist who can sing in the studio and have a great audio performance, so surprisingly enough, live performances aren’t as important in this competition.

Anastasia- Expected but nothing bad to say.

Garret- You have a very unique voice. I do like your voice however there were some things that rubbed me the wrong way during the song. First off, the song is not very catchy. Second of all, I thought this being a live performance we’d have your natural vocals come through. Except we got parts where your mouth wasn’t even moving yet you were “singing?” Also, what’s with the random choreography you were doing? This isn’t “So You Think You Can Dance?”, it’s the X-Factor; I’m only listening for your voice! Anyways, you do have a good and unique voice and I enjoyed it. I loved your high notes too. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: your unique voice.
2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Our next act of the night is Jessie J:

2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This is what our judges have to say:

Becca- I got goosebumps. This is amazing and your voice is amazing.

Drizella- THAT IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! Not only was that a great audio/music video, but the talent was still impeccable. You could be the female to beat this season!

Anastasia- Queen. Nothing more nothing less.

Garret-  I loved that performance! Your emotion throughout the video was amazing to see. Catchy song, I liked it. Your vocals were great and the high notes you hit were marvelous. My only complaint is when you sang the really high notes, you almost sounded like you were screaming instead of singing. Also on one very high note I thought I heard you get a little pitchy. Other than that, it was great. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: how high you can sing.
2564 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see if the judges are stone cold after this next audition:

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!