This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITIONS: Females 34 and Under (Day 1)

Topic » AUDITIONS: Females 34 and..

2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
So judges, what do you guys think:

Becca- This made me want to cry happy tears and I had goosebumps. So much soul. Such a powerful voice.

Drizella- Your voice is phenomenal and that really helped you out, but I will recommend no more live performances, and focus on audio performances, they help the judges figure out which artist will be the best in the studio to win this competition. If you did this song in the audio version it would’ve been a lot less raspy and I think it maybe would’ve made you the best of the night.

Anastasia- I love this song and love you. So inspirational.

Garret- You have a very good voice. I like the rawness of the song and your natural singing. One quick thing, it’s not your fault, but can the cameraman please hold the camera still? It was annoying throughout the video. As for the song, it wasn’t very catchy so meh. But your voice was great. It was very powerful, strong and you hit many high notes. However, I have some quibbles. It sounded like you were screaming instead of singing during some of the really high notes. On a few of the extremely high notes, your voice cracked… or sounded pitchy… or something. But I do applaud you to even being able to sing that high. The final thing is that you sounded very breathy throughout the whole song. If you can control your breathing and not make it as noticeable, that would be great. Otherwise, great performance. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the high notes.
2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Zara Larson is up next:

2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you think:

Becca- Basic mediocre pop vocal. Song is catchy though.

Drizella-  I disagree with Becca. This was a lot better than it would’ve been if it was live, and I think that your voice is unique, it didn’t show the intensity of it in this song, but it was great!

Anastasia- This was good but not great.

Garret- I just want to say, I do love this song. It’s very catchy. The thing is… your voice wasn’t anything that special. You stayed in one key throughout the song and never really hit any high notes. This tells me your vocal range isn’t that strong. Like, listening to the whole song, I feel like there’s really no change in your voice. You don’t go high or low whereas all the other artists have shown a way to show different areas of their voice. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: song was good but your voice didn’t impress me at all.
2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
For the final act of the night, we have Dawn Richards:

2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets go to the judging panel:

Becca- I just did not like this at all.

Drizella- Yeah this wasn’t my thing i guess. I’m sorry but I just don’t see you going far in this competition… if you do please step it up next round!

Anastsia- No.

Garret-  The song was good. I liked the song. It was catchy, it really was! The problem is… I literally couldn’t hear your voice, like your real voice. That’s because it was COVERED in autotune. Like, I couldn’t judge your voice at all! I’m sure you have a good voice, but I just can’t judge something when it’s OBVIOUSLY auto tuned like crazy. It would have been better if you found a more natural song to show off your vocal range. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: too much autotune!
2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now it is time to reveal our top 8 women! The first four acts to advance are:
*Selected by Garret*
Jessica Mauboy
*Selected by Anastasia*:
Lady Gaga
*Drizella Selects*
Jessie J
*And Becca Selects*
Demi Lovato
2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The next two acts safe are:
*Selected by Garret*
Diamond White
*and Selected by Anastasia*
Ariana Grande
2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This leaves, Dawn, Zara, Taylor, and Haley! Only two more will be safe! The final two people safe are:
*Selected by Drizella*
Haley Reinhart
*AND LASTLY SELECTED BY BECCA*
Taylor Swift!
2564 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I'm sorry but that means that Zara and Dawn have been eliminated this week!
2564 days 6 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The overall rankings and scores for each female act this week are as follows (you want low scores):
1st-Jessie (10/40)
2nd-Demi (11/40)
3rd-Haley (18/40)
4th-Lady Gaga (19/40)
5th-Ariana (20/40)
6th-Diamond (21/40)
7th-Jessica (24/40)
8th-Taylor (28/40)
9th-Zara (29/40) ELIMINATED
10th- Dawn (40/40) ELIMINATED
2564 days 6 hours ago
snick427
Ah well, I figured I should have chosen a different song.

I encourage you to check out more of Dawn's stuff

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!