This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITIONS: Males 34 and Under (Day 1)

Topic » AUDITIONS: Males 34 and Under..

2563 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello Tengaged, and welcome to the second round of auditions on Drizella's X Factor! Tonight we will be looking at all of the auditions of our Male artists that are 34 years old or younger! We have ten acts for you tonight, but the judges will only advance eight to the next round! Lets get started!
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Up first we have Justin Bieber
.be
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you think?

Drizella- I loved this and was so glad you picked audio. Very catchy song and it showed the subtleties of your voice.

Becca- Catchy song, but there is nothing original or different.

Garret- That was alright, I suppose. Nothing too special. I will say I did like the song, it was catchy and can definitely get stuck in your head. I don’t think your voice was mind blowing or anything. You stayed in the same key throughout and there was a bit of autotune. Also, I really didn’t like the music video. I thought it was weird. Anyway, it was a catchy tune but nothing to write home about. This will probably be somewhere in the middle of the pack. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the catchy tune of the song.

Anastasia- I love this song. You’re so talented.
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now lets bring Bruno Mars to the stage
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets start off with Drizella

Drizella- I don’t think I have ever disagreed with Becca more! This was what the competition needed! You may be the artist of this generation. Keep the audio performances!

Becca- Have soul to your voice and the song is catchy, very retro.

Garrret- Um, first off; the website for the picture of the headshot you used has a virus warning on my computer and literally almost gave me malware so I’m going to be deducting points just for that! But onto the actual performance; I loved that song and I really like your voice! I like the deepness of it and I love that you can hit high notes. That song gave me Disco-Pop infused vibes and I LOVED it. Incredibly catchy, great tune and the music video was quite unique, in my opinion. The only thing is I wish I could only hear your voice and not the backup singers. Other than that, it was good. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the great voice and bop of a song!

Anastasia- You’re very popular, but popularity won’t get you far if you continue to do songs like that.
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now lets bring the Weeknd to the stage
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- I love the intense beat of this song, your unique vote, and the calm mix between rap and singing. I loved this! You are a very unique artist that this competition needs!

Becca- Would have been better but all I could hear was autotune.

Garret- That was… interesting. I’m going to be honest, when judging these songs, I don’t like hearing absurd amounts of OBVIOUS autotune… but this song was just filled with that. There was autotune everywhere and I couldn’t tell your real voice from a computer generated one. The high notes were killer but once again, I couldn’t even tell if that was REALLY you. The song was fine, I liked it. But judging by your voice… just… it’s a no from me. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: excessive amounts of autotune.

Anastasia- I’ll be honest, I really don’t like your singing. And I just don’t like you in general. Put in work.
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
For the next act of the night we have Chris Young
.be
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What did you judges think?

Drizella- I’m not a huge country fan but I actually really liked this man! Keep this up and you could be the dark horse of this competition.

Becca- Beautiful song. Beautiful singing voice.

Garret- Wow. I was… not expecting that at all. I’ve never even heard of you (in fact I clicked on the link expecting a black rapper) but anyway, I HAVE BEEN BLOWN AWAY. I loved that song. It is so catchy, the lyrics are so powerful, the emotion… AND I DON’T EVEN LIKE COUNTRY THAT MUCH? BUT I LOVED THIS. There was, like, NO autotune -- everything seemed so natural. You were able to go from a deep singing voice to flawlessly hitting high notes. The music video was amazing. I don’t think I have one complaint? BRAVO! I loved it. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: your amazing vocal range.

Anastasia- I wanted some country in this competition. Glad I see it from you.
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Sam Smith is up next
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Well judges, what do you have to say?

Drizella- I know you’re great live as does everyone! You could be the artist to beat this competition, but don’t do anymore live and do audio please! However, this was still one of the best of the night!

Becca- Such a powerful singing voice and unique.

Garret- Vocal wise, I enjoyed that performance. You have an incredible vocal talent to hit those high notes. Song wise, it wasn’t that catchy. It was fine, I suppose. Also, I felt like you were a bit breathy throughout the performance and may have struggled with a few of the extremely high notes -- but the fact that you can even reach those high notes is amazing. It was a good performance and you do have a very unique voice. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: how high you can sing.

Anastasia- You’re so talented, and this was good.
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
To start the second half of the night we have Joe Mcelderry
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- This was good, but I don’t know how you will hold up against the other artists in this competition!

Becca- Beautiful voice just wished a different song was chosen.

Garret- Right off the bat, I just want to say your voice is so SMOOTH. I love the smoothness of your voice. Your have a great vocal talent and ugh, I just can’t get over how smooth your voice is. I could listen to it all day. The song you did was great as it showed off your vocal talents, but I thought it wasn’t very catchy or marketable. You did a great job though, I loved it. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the smoothness of your voice.

Anastasia- Never heard of you, but this was good.
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Cyrus Villaneuva come on out
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Well judges?

Drizella- If you have any audio performances focus on those! however this was still pretty good!

Becca- Was not expecting that at all. Amazing talent, amazing voice, amazing rendition of that song.

Garret- The performance was fine. I personally didn’t like the song choice but your voice is good. The problem was I sometimes wasn’t even able to tell what you were singing, like, lyrically wise. You were also a bit quiet. Other than that, you did well. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: great vocals.

Anastasia-You’re very talented, however I’m waiting to see something more.
2562 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
James Arthur is up next

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!