This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITIONS: Males 34 and Under (Day 1)

Topic » AUDITIONS: Males 34 and Under..

2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges had to say

Drizella- I thought this was pretty damn good! If you have audio go for that, but other than that this was still good.

Becca- Amazing voice. Soulful and love the rap. Made it unique.

Garret- I’m very conflicted, honestly. The thing is, when you were “rapping” or whatever… it just felt like you were speaking. Like, literally just talking. Then towards the end of the song it seemed like you were just SCREAMING. You were breathy throughout and… I thought it was rather meh. The people in the video seemed to enjoy it where I’m rather… meh… about it. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the story of the parents meeting back up after 22 years. Yeah… that’s about it.

Anastasia- Ugh this song almost brought a tear to my eye. You know what it is.
2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next we have our male rapper of the competition Kendrick Lamar
2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you think?

Drizella- It will be hard for you to be the top artist every round as a rapper… BUT that was great and if you keep it up you could win this whole thing.

Becca- Ballsy to rap and it paid off.

Garret- I actually hated that. Sorry but I don’t consider rapping “singing”. This was literally just you speaking for four minutes. Not a fan at all. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: that apparently DNA stands for “dead ni**ers association.”

Anastasia- My favorite rapper ever. Good choice.
2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Last up we have James Bay
2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges have to say

Drizella- Very calm, very good, very new! We will see what this competition has in store for you!

Becca- Love your indy/ raspy voice. Great job

Garret- I came into this performance thinking, hmm… this is boring! But once the chorus hit I was blown away. I love how powerful… how strong your voice is. Usually singers aren’t able to accomplish what you’ve done, they usually sound like they’re just screaming. But your voice makes it seem so much stronger and powerful. The lyrics were great and I loved the song. Amazing. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: your strong and powerful voice.

Anastasia- This was decent in my eyes however I liked how low your voice can get.
2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Time for some results! Lets reveal the first four acts selected to move on to the next round!
*Anastasia Selects*
James Arthur
*Garret Selects to save*
Chris Young
*Becca selects to save*
Cyrus Villaneuva
*Drizella selects to save*
Bruno Mars
2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets reveal the next two acts safe!
*Anastasia selects to save*
Justin Bieber
*Garret Selects to save*
James Bay
2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
That leaves the Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar, Joe Mcelderry, and Sam Smith, lets see the last two acts saved!
*Becca saves*
Sam Smith
*Drizella Selects to save*
Kendrick Lamar

I'm sorry The Weeknd and Joe Mcelderry, but you have been eliminated from the competition!
2562 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The overall rankings of the night are (Low scores are best):

1st/2nd- Sam Smith (15/40)
1st/2nd- Chris young (15/40)
3rd/4th- James Bay (19/40)
3rd/4th- James Arthur (19/40)
5th- Justin Bieber (20/40)
6th- Bruno Mars (23/40)
7th/8th- Kendrick Lamar (24/40)
7th/8th- Cyrus Villanueva (24/40)
9th- Joe Mcelderry (27/40) ELIMINATED
10th- The Weeknd (34/40) ELIMINATED
2562 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
i honestly just picked that song bc it was old and i wanted to save bruno mars's new songs for later in the competition
2562 days 12 hours ago
jason_2_12
YAS TOP OF THE BOARD

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!