This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Drizella's House

Topic » Drizella's House

2557 days 10 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello Ladies! Please post your performances below! Make sure they are great because you will need to be in the Top 4 in my category to make it to the live shows! Good Luck and may the best women win!
2557 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK

this is pre-recorded btw.
2557 days 1 hour ago
SummerRae101
2557 days ago
NicoleF
2557 days ago
aj1111
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Diamond White did not submit in time so she will be eliminated from the competition!
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now that I have seen all of your performances I will be posting your feedback individually! I am going to begin with Demi Lovato!
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Demi, I am so interested in you being in this competition! You are good at both the emotions and the performance. I feel as if we only have really seen the emotional side of you which is great, but moving forward I need an artist who can perform and stand out each week during the Live Shows.
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now Jessie, Your vocals are great and you have had some stand out performances, in the category. When it gets to the live shows, everyone will be fantastic, so I need to make sure I have someone who can be well rounded each and every week.
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
As for you Taylor, You are a great performer and you showed that last round. I have warned you that live performances are no where near what your audio performances are. IF you advance this needs to be your last live performance, but this wasn’t the best choice for this round so thats a big if!
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Haley your voice is so unique. You can stand out more than any other artist in this competition with your voice. Unfortunately I haven’t seen a single strong performance factor song from you which I need for the live shows, bring me that if you advance.
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
And lastly Ariana, I was very pleasantly surprised by this performance, it wasn’t a song I had previously heard, but it was still so good and catchy. One thing I need to know moving forward is consistency among our artists, and not that you have been bad, I just don’t know how consistent we will be moving forward. That is something I need for the live shows.
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now this becomes a hard decision for me! All five of you are stars in my eyes, and I don't think that i can stress that enough! I genuinely think I have the best category, however all five of you have room for improvement in some areas, so what it comes down to for me are the acts that I think I can help improve the most, and that have the best shot of winning over Tengaged in this competition. I wish you all the best regardless of my decision.
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The first person that I will be advancing is personally someone I think that is the most versatile. They have a somewhat unique voice, they have catchy music, and the power behind their singing is stellar! I do think that you could definitely work harder on placements for songs each week to win over the judges as well as Tengaged, but the first person I will be advancing is
Ariana Grande
2556 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The next lady I will be adding to my Live Show team will be someone that I personally think may have the strongest vocals in this entire competition. You have soared throughout all three rounds so far, and I think there is room for even more success in this competition. One thing that we will have to work on for you is getting Tengaged on your side, however I think we can do that together. The next lady making it to the Live Shows is

Jessie J

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!