This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Drizella's House

Topic » Drizella's House

2556 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The next person being advanced to the live shows is who I think I would probably consider the dark horse of my team. I personally feel as if you are very underrated, so in a way I am taking a risk with you when it comes to that aspect. I need us together to find a way to not only impress the judges, but also impress Tengaged week in and week out! I think this competition is the right fit for you and you could definitely cause some damage, the person I will be advancing is
Demi Lovato!
2556 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This leaves me with both Taylor Swift and Haley Reinhart. You two are both unique in both different ways. Taylor, you haven't really stood out to anyone of the judges thus far in the competition, yet you are the artist out of all of the competitors that I can see showing the most growth throughout this competition if you start taking the judges critiques seriously. That is also my issue, if you aren't willing to take the judges critiques seriously, then I am not willing to take you as an option seriously, so I have a lot to consider. Haley, you have one of the most unique voices in this entire competition and it is oh so powerful. That is something that could help this team win. However, you also tend to be a bit underwhelming when it comes to the performance factor, and I don't know how much of that we can work on seeing as we have a limited amount of performances to choose from.

This decision is by far the hardest I have made thus far in the competition, and I truly want both of you to advance, but ultimately I have to make a decision that I think will help someone from my team win this competition. The act that I will be advancing to the Live Shows and will be the final and fourth member of my team is
Taylor Swift
2556 days 13 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I am so sorry Haley, I wish that there was an option of having five team members, I just feel as if you are the most limited with performances of all of my artists moving forward! There is a slight possibility of having a wild card act, but there are no promises, so for now, this is the end of the road for you!

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!