This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Garret's House

Topic » Garret's House

2557 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hey Guys! Please post your performances below! Make sure they are great because you will need to be in the Top 4 in my category to make it to the live shows! Good Luck and may the best man win!
2557 days 5 hours ago
Cryptspartan
2556 days 20 hours ago
Letsbefriends
2556 days 2 hours ago
skylord
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYmlVPp_4TI

Oops didt know it was due thought due date was tomorrow
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
Hey everyone!

First off, I am so excited to be the Guy's Judge. We have some very talented artists here and I can't wait to see what happens.
I had so much fun listening to everyone's songs, some of them really moved. This was an incredibly hard decision so no matter what happens, you should all be proud of yourselves for making it this far.
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
Bruno Mars: I loved that performance. Your voice is amazing and that song was absolutely beautiful. It had a wonderful message and I loved everything about it. I wasn’t a fan of the music video, the digitally edited tape thing was dumb. But other than that I loved everything. You are an amazing artist and I truly believe you have what it takes to win this competition. You have the voice. The great songs. The look. It’s just… beautiful (see what I did there?)!
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
James Arthur: This was my favorite performance from you. Definitely a huge improvement from the other two. I really enjoyed the song, the lyrics and the song were incredibly beautiful. You have a very good voice as well and I thought the music video was very emotional. I only have one thing: sometimes it was hard for me to understand what you were saying. It sounded like you were putting your words too close together… without, like, a space or break. Honestly, it might be your accent; I’m not quite sure. But other than that I really did love that performance. Good job.
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
The Weeknd: While that was a beautifully put together song, I found it just a bit… boring. I didn’t think there was any real “hook” or catchy part. But other than that, you do have a great voice. I just really wished you could have used that amazing voice in a beautiful song but that was a bit more interesting. I really don’t have much more to say.
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
Cyrus Villanueva: Wow, that was a huge improvement from your previous performances. Definitely your best one yet. I am very impressed. Your voice is power, you have so much emotion, the performance is beautiful. I really loved it. The only thing I didn’t like was that it was a live performance so the crowd wouldn’t be quiet. If you have any audio versions, start using them. Also the song wasn’t very catchy but it was extremely beautiful so that makes up for it. All in all, amazing voice. Great performance.
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
Sam Smith: You have such a beautiful and unique voice. I could hear the emotion in your voice. It was good. My only things were, while it was a beautiful song, there was no “hook” or catchy part. Also, sometimes it was hard for me to understand what you were saying. I think that may have been your accent, possibly. So while you do have a good voice, I’m very confident to say that was the most boring performance out of everyone.
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
James Bay: I really liked the song. I thought it was catchy, I thought it was fun. But I thought your voice, compared to everyone else still in the competition, was generic. You never gave off a very strong or powerful voice. You never sang high or low; you always kind of stayed in the middle. You played it safe, in my opinion, too safe. At this point in the competition, I want someone who takes risks. While you do have an incredible voice, it’s just… not as impressive as the others. But I did love the song, it was extremely catchy so if there is anything that could save you tonight, it’s that.
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
Alright, this is a really hard decision. I genuinely loved all of your performances.
You all used a slower song so it was interesting comparing everyone.

My criteria I judged on:
~The song itself (the instrumentals? the catchiness? how beautiful it was? how good it sounded?)
~The vocals (how powerful you were? how high you could sing? how low you could sing? the smoothness in your voice? your vocal range?
~The performance itself (music video? live performance? audio version?)

In the end, I don't think any of you had a jaw dropping performance from me. While they were all good, none of them stood out to me in particular. None of them were like... this one is better than the rest. Therefore, the top three performers all TIED for first place.
2555 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
My top three performers and therefore moving onto the LIVE SHOWS are...
...in no particular order...

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!