This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 2: Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOW 2: Performances

2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome to Drizella's X Factor! After our week long break we are back and our artists are more excited than ever to show you what they've got. This week we are hoping that you, Tengaged, will be able to feel the love in the air, because tonight will be all about love songs! Without further ado, lets get started with our amazing artists!
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
First up tonight, we have the artist that wowed the judges last week with her performance of Blank Space... Taylor Swift
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now lets move on to see what the judges have to say.

Garret- I love the song but your voice was just sort of… basic in this. Maybe because it an older song and your voice didn’t fully mature yet because your newer songs have much better vocals. Like I said, great lyrics and good song. Your voice just isn’t interesting. No range or high parts… just basic. Step it up.

Drizella- This was such a classic love song and I loved it! You really were an act I questioned bringing forward to mentor early on, but so far these first two weeks you have really stood out to me as an act to beat! Do I think this was the best vocals of the week, no but do I think you could win this whole thing? Yes!

Anastasia- So tired.
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next up tonight we have Little Mix
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you think?

Garret- This was probably my least favorite performance from you. Don’t get me wrong, the vocals were iconic but the song itself was just… no. Way too boring, not interesting at all. It was a good performance but yeah, just a tiny hiccup. Hopefully you fix it up and do a better song, IF you survive.

Drizella- What this lacked in performance, it made up in emotion. I thought this was so beautiful and this was the most shocking performance for me tonight, in the aspect that I thought this showed you guys truly can get emotional as a group. Beautiful job!

Anastasia- YES.
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Eric Hutchinson is our next act up tonight, performing his favorite love song!
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Garret- Yeah… no. That song was just boring. There are nothing going on. It was a fine performance, I just feel like you’re not the X-Factor. You are a great singer, don’t get me wrong… but we’re looking for a performer… a star… the X-FACTOR and I personally just don’t see you being that. Plus I heard one pitchy part and, this late in the game, we can’t be having that.

Drizella- UGH I LOVE THIS SONG! Why couldn’t you have posted an audio version though? This also wasn’t really a love song at all. I expected this a different week and an audio version. I’m a bit disappointed.

Anastasia- I liked it, but I didn’t love it.
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next up we have Beyonce
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges have to say

Garret- Okay, yikes at the live performance. Becca isn’t here to save you for that now so… good luck. The song was okay, to be honest it was a bit boring. The vocals are strong but I feel like you’re really trying… like, in an extra sort of way. You just add all these extra… I’m not sure how to describe it, but you add like, unnecessary parts where you go really strong then you’re not as strong then you’re REALLY strong and it’s like no consistency. Also the echoing microphone may have had something to do with it. Overall a mediocre performance and this late in the game, I’m not impressed. Step it up.

Drizella- This was such a beautiful song and I loved the lyrics. I would once again recommend not doing live performances because there is an aspect that lacks from you when we see you live, HOWEVER this was a good performance!

Anastasia- Love this and the live version was so much better!
2527 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next up tonight we have Ariana Grande singing Love Me Harder
2527 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Garret- I actually really enjoyed this song. It was so sexual and full love and passion, so hot and so beautiful. The loved the music video, huge step up from your previous ones. Your vocals are once again killer, you are amazing in this competition. The song was great, I loved it all. I do have to say, I was not very happy with The Weeknd being in the song. It would have been okay if it was someone who was not part of this season of the X-Factor. It was just weird having another competitor in the song, almost as if you were promoting the competition which is a huge no-no for me. You did a good job but that blunder may cost.

Drizella- Your vocals were so beautiful! I am surprised you didn’t post The Way however this was just as fitting for the week. I thought this was such a catchy song yet it showed the aspects of love that are so important and worthy of being displayed on the stage tonight.

Anastasia- I haven’t heard this song in so long, I was obsessed when it came out. Glad to hear it and get me more obsessed again.
2527 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets welcome Bruno Mars to the stage for his love performance
2527 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What did you judges think?

Garret- Okay yikes that was not good. The song didn’t really have anything to do with love and it was way too short for my liking. You’re better than this but with last week’s hiccup now I’m getting worried. Seriously, step up your game. I didn’t save you against The Weeknd for this.

Drizella- I have mixed feelings about this song. It is so catchy and fun and really one of the show stopping performances of the night. I don’t get the true love feeling of this rather than more of a one night stand. However there are many types of love so I tried to not let that affect my view of the performance. Overall, well done!

Anastasia- One of your better songs.
2527 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
P!nk is up next to show us what love means to her
2527 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what do you guys have to say?

Garret- That was a bit of a disappoint for me. I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought. I guess it was an alright performance… quite mediocre if you ask me. Though there wasn’t anything wrong with it… I guess I just didn’t like the lyrics. It was fine, just not my cup of tea!

Drizella- To me, you have been a stand out artist this season. I did feel as if this week this was kind of a mediocre performance and I felt you could have provided more, however this was a good song about love. Step it up next week.

Anastasia-  I wish you would’ve posted a different type of love song I just didn’t really like this that much.
2527 days 7 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Guster is up next so lets welcome them to the stage

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!