This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 2: Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOW 2: Performances

2527 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Garret- I’ve always been a supporter of you and I’ve always thought you’ve had nice songs but it’s getting down to the wire and you have yet to really bring a wow factor to me. While this song was nice, it didn’t have the vocals I was looking for. It didn’t have what I’m looking for when searching for the X-Factor. So, it was a nice song… just… the vocals weren’t interesting. It was a playful song full of energy and joy which I love, but I want something else… something I don’t think you have, unless you can prove me otherwise.

Drizella- Ugh I am trying so hard every week to like you, and it is just so hard because I don’t connect to you on any level or even think what you are doing is very difficult at all!

Anastasia- I just love your different sounding! Thanks for an amazing song, yet again.
2527 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Fifth Harmony is up next to show us what an everlasting love should look like
2527 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges thought ladies

Garret- Great song, great performance, great vocals. I loved it. It was a bit boring, in my opinion, but other than that it was great. Keep doing what you’re doing!

Drizella- I loved this! It was truly about love, yet it was catchy. You completely sent the message across you needed without having to be extremely raw and emotional. This was one of the best performances of the night! Great job ladies!

Anastasia- Its not your typical love song I liked this.
2527 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
As we are nearing the end of the show, lets welcome James Arthur to the stage!
.be
2527 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What did you judges think?

Garret- I liked the song, it was good. But once again, I find it hard to understand what you're saying, it’s just your accent is so thick. Keep working on it.

Drizella- YES JAMES YES! THIS, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FROM YOU! This was by far your best performance of the entire season! It fit the theme perfectly, it had great vocals AND IT HAD A GREAT PERFORMANCE FACTOR AND WAS EXTREMELY CATCHY! Such a good job, keep this up because NOW you have caught my attention, and this may be the perfect timing!

Anastasia- Awesome, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
2527 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
To end off the night, lets bring Demi Lovato to the stage
2527 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Garret- Okay, I loved that song. The lyrics were my favorite and the song was so catchy. “Love song without the love” wow, I loved it. Your vocals are fantastic and you’re blowing away the competition. Congratz… I think you may just have the X-Factor. ;)

Drizella- Wow what a great way to end the night. This had such a different feel to the typical love songs we heard tonight. It was catchy, yet emotional, it was true, but relatable! It was everything we needed for tonight and this was one of your best performances of the season and I can’t wait to see what else you bring!

Anastasia- I thought this was different as well I enjoyed it!

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!