This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vietnam Application

Topic » Survivor Vietnam Application

4324 days 21 hours ago
peace123
Username: peace123
Name you would like to go by (first name): peace
What is your strategy walking into this game?: To have fun and make good alliances.
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Nice, loyal people.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: BITCHES.
What makes you a unique applicant?: I will control this game to the best of my abilities.
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: In the middle, but more on the selfish side.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Idk tbh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?):Yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:I will try
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: If you remind me!
What times are you online?: Alot LOL :S
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?: Yes.
4324 days 21 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Username: AshlynArehart
Name you would like to go by (first name): Ashlyn
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Make everyone smile and make sure I have no enemies lol
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Someone that I know can take me further in the game and dosen't intend to boot me.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Someone who serves as the weakest link and dosent really do challenges
What makes you a unique applicant?: I am fun, sweet and know how to play the game
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player More selfless
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Like: RI Dislike: Exile
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Of course
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Definetly
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Totally
What times are you online?: Around 7 to 10 pm
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? Absolutely
4324 days 21 hours ago
Max7313
Username:Max7313
Name you would like to go by (first name): max
What is your strategy walking into this game?: win immunity and dont let anyone drag me down
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: the one who i can manipulate
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: the one who cries that they're doing good when in reality, they SUCK
What makes you a unique applicant?: a will do anything to win ill fucking stab every bitch here in the back
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: Selfish
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: love em all
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?:yes
What times are you online?: all day
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? yes
4324 days 20 hours ago
Sharon
Username: Sharon
Name you would like to go by (first name): Amanda
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Have a Great Soical Game
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Strong Loyal Person
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Flipers , Liers , Backstabbers .
What makes you a unique applicant?: im active and i love Survivor and ill do whatever it takes .
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: Selffish at times
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: RI !
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Yess
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Yss
What times are you online?: afternoon & nights
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? Yess
4324 days 20 hours ago
SweetRem
Username:Sweetrem
Name you would like to go by (first name): Rem
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Honesty is not the game at the end.
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: good social threat, bitchy
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: good strategic threat, honest
What makes you a unique applicant?: im not rying to be loyal or honest but rying to beat the weak. i dont take threats away im motiavted by them
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player selfless, i mean i do think of my team aswell
What twist do you like and dislike the most?:mutiny and double tribal
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): yes luitenant!
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: yes ,thats the fun part.
What times are you online?: from 3pm - that is my 10pm here in South Africa
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? it depends, im straighforward. lol kidding yeah
4324 days 19 hours ago
MaryClare
Username: Maryclare
Name you would like to go by (first name): Tina
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Social and strategic
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Good people?
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: I think a good tribe has a balance of phycial people.
What makes you a unique applicant?: I like playing survivor group games, this is my second one :D
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player balance of both.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: I hate doulbe tribal council and late merge. I like Exile island and kidnapping,
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?:yes
What times are you online?: all day usually
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? yes
4324 days 18 hours ago
killua13
Username:Killua13
Name you would like to go by (first name): terence
What is your strategy walking into this game?:manipulating others
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Someone who isnt really liked a lot, but isnt hated
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Someone like Cochran
What makes you a unique applicant?:Im someone who can make big moves and I would never give up
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: selfish
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Dislike: RI likes: Tribe Swaps
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Yes
What times are you online?: Mostly everyday after noon
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?: Yes!
4324 days 17 hours ago
noraw6842
Username:noraw6842
Name you would like to go by (first name):Nora
What is your strategy walking into this game?:GIVE IT ALL I HAVE FOR THE TEAM. they wont vote out a great physical person pre-merge
What kind of person do you want allied with you?:ummm someone decisive. i cant make a decision 
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?:a weakling
What makes you a unique applicant?:I don't care about strategy as much
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: selfless
What twist do you like and dislike the most?:like-4 tribes. dislike-redemtion island
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?):of course! What kind of a-hole argues with the host?
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:yeah
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?:yeah
What times are you online?:ummm i actually just got the urge agian to start up so anytime after 1pm
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?sure
4324 days 9 hours ago
kensterishere
Username:kensterishere
Name you would like to go by (first name):Kenny or Ken
What is your strategy walking into this game?:Im particularly good in challenges so I hope that can get me a few alliance members. Then i can exploit people worse sides by talking to them and getting them to yell and shout, say vulgar things etc. Then theyre easily gone!
What kind of person do you want allied with you?:Definitely someone i can have an intelligent conversation with. Im not going to dumb my words down for you. Also someone who doesnt just take ideas, but suggests them also.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?:Aside from trolls and inactive people, i would really hate to see someone who doesnt like me in the first place. With my blunt attitude, ive made my fair share of enemies and having someone hate me first thing wouldnt be good.
What makes you a unique applicant?:Im definitely more blunt with my words. I say what i mean and im not going to float around in this game. Ill do everything necessary to stay in the game. Im also pretty good at challenges ;D
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player?: Thats a difficult question. Im selfless to my alliance. But selfish to strangers. It also depends on if i like you or not. If youre a generally nice person ill do all i can to help you. while if youre a mean and nasty person. Ill do everything in my power to get you out.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?:I like the Tribe switches, where you pull stones for a random 2 people to switch tribes. A twist i do not like is double eliminations.
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?)What you say goes. Even if i dont like it.
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:Of course! If i make enemies i want them gone!
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Sounds like a nice way to vent things out. Sure.
What times are you online?:Most times of the day in Eastern Standard time. From noon to probably 11 pm. Im not completely active, but i check every so often on my mobile.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? Always happy to help! Ill keep an eye on my mailbox ;)
4324 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Username: bingo21
Name you would like to go by (first name): bingo
What is your strategy walking into this game?: to be a strong leader and earn trust and respect from my fellow castaways
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Somebody who I can speak my mind to and is willing to work together as a team.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: People who vote out the strong players just for the sake of it/somebody who complains alot.
What makes you a unique applicant?: I'm blinded by my loyalty to my fellow players and am willing to sacrifice myself for them.
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player...selfless for sure
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Love HI Idols hate too many though and they should be difficult to find
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yep you're the host :)
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Sure thing
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: I'll try my best but may need a reminder or two
What times are you online?: Usually after 5pm EST I go back to uni start of August so I'll be less active then, that's 3 days a week where I wont be online till extremely late.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? Yep :)
4324 days 4 hours ago
Joeker
Username: Joeker
Name you would like to go by (first name): Joe/J-Wiz
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Talk to people and stay away from Tribal Council as much as possible.
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Someone who is not really likable but still an asset to the tribe.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Flippers and Inactives!
What makes you a unique applicant?: I'll make big moves when necessary and I most of the time, I learn from past mistakes.
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: A little bit of both.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Like: Hidden Immunity Idols, Tribal Swaps, and One World/Dislikes: Redemption Island, Haves Vs. Have-Nots.
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes.
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Yes.
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Yes.
What times are you online?: Mostly in the morning and before it gets dark out.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? Yes.
4324 days 3 hours ago
Americus
Username: Americus
Name you would like to go by (first name): Glen
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Be sociable and spy as well.
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Loyal and smart.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Weak and buffoon.
What makes you a unique applicant?: Lets wait and see.
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: Selfish is for villains. Selfless is heroes. Im a villain.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Tribe swap
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes man.
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Sure
What times are you online?: Mostly noon
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? Yes. Im ready!
4324 days 3 hours ago
Remajakl
Username:Remajakl
Name you would like to go by (first name): Ash
What is your strategy walking into this game?: be frankly and friendly.. just be myself...
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: friendly not backstabber...
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: selfish person...
What makes you a unique applicant?: many more to come from me...
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player selfless player...
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: tribe swap perhaps...
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): yes....
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: sure...
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: yes...
What times are you online?: anytime...
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? yes.. sure...
4323 days 23 hours ago
CookieMonsterIsMyBud
Username: CookieMonsteIsMyBud
Name you would like to go by (first name): Emily : )
What is your strategy walking into this game?: be myself and make strong allys :)
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: loyal and strategic
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: uncompetitive :P
What makes you a unique applicant?: Just being me! <33
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: I guess a litle of both. ; )
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Like: Redemtion Island
Dislike: double tribal council :P
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): yes.
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: yeah
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: yes.
What times are you online?:pretty much any eastern time.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? sure. :)
4323 days 22 hours ago
bwburke94
If the game starts before around July 20, I cannot play.

Username: bwburke94
Name you would like to go by (first name): Brendan
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Wait until the merge for alliances.
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: People who don't know how this game works.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Joeker.
What makes you a unique applicant?: Multiple-time group game winner who just hit yellow level.
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: Selfish. I don't give up immunity. EVER.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: I like tribe switches, I don't like outcasts/Redemption.
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes.
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Once I'm back from vacation, yes.
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Not every challenge, just the important points in the game.
What times are you online?: 4pm-9pm on weekdays, 1pm-9pm on weekends, Eastern Time.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?: Can't, leaving on vacation.

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!