This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vietnam Application

Topic » Survivor Vietnam Application

4324 days 9 hours ago
coltsfan876
Username: coltsfan876.   Holla
Name you would like to go by (first name): erika
What is your strategy walking into this game?: stay sassy sexy and strategic
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: someone who knows how to werk and can b trustworthy
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: a white girl. Jk! Ill take any1!
What makes you a unique applicant?: im the perfect mix of brains brawn beauty and boobs
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: i aint selfish but boo i aint no push over
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: like- tribe switch.    Dislike- none. I can manuver my black ass around any obstacle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): i might seem sassy but i dont step out of line. Your word is final
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: your wish is my command
What times are you online?:  im there wen ever u need me if im not home ill use my iphone.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?- yes anything to spend more time with u cutie ;)
4324 days 2 hours ago
ivan1234
Username:ivan1234
Name you would like to go by (first name):Ivan
What is your strategy walking into this game?:Play strof and stratigic
What kind of person do you want allied with you?:someone who is active and trustable
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?:inactives only
What makes you a unique applicant?:my moves what i do
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player:selfless
What twist do you like and dislike the most?:like:exile island,dislike:redemption
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?):yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?:yes
What times are you online?:2PM-5PM
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?sure
4323 days 23 hours ago
yswimmer96
Username: yswimmer96
Name you would like to go by (first name): Swimmi or Noah!
What is your strategy walking into this game?: The same as last!
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Someone like Ditzy from season 2.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Someone like Yaxha from season 2.
What makes you a unique applicant?: I'm a 4 year veteran!
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player? No!
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: How you cancelled the game after I got the boot :)
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes!
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:
Yes!
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Yes!
What times are you online?: Everytime!
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? Yes
4323 days 22 hours ago
cecumecu
Username: cecumecu
Name you would like to go by (first name): cecu
What is your strategy walking into this game?: make alliances and being strategic
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: active,loyal and trustful
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: inactives
What makes you a unique applicant?: i am great fan of survivor and l will be active!
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: selfish
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: i love double tribal council and hate late merges
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes!
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Sure!
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Yes!
What times are you online?: 1pm -2am
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?
4323 days 18 hours ago
soccerkidd
Username: soccerkidd
First name: brad
Strategy: be active and make alliances
Ally: someone active and loyal
Who I don't want on my tribe: inactives and backstabbers
Unique applicant: I really enjoy these group games when they are joined by active people and I love survivor xD
Selfish or selfless?: kinda both, but in the end I feel I have to be selfish.
I like exile island but I don't like redemption island for twists
Do I agree that your word is final? Of course
Vote at every tribal council? Definitely
Send confessionals? Yes
Online time? Usually most hours of the day, but I do work a couple days a week either 11-5, 3-930 or 11-5
Am I willing to answer to more questions? Sure!
4323 days 18 hours ago
l0_0l
NO MORE APPLICATIONS
CAST WILL BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT. TRIBES WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW. GAME WILL START ON THE 11TH.

Thank you for applying!

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!