This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vietnam Application

Topic » Survivor Vietnam Application

4313 days 13 hours ago
l0_0l
Username:
Name you would like to go by (first name):
What is your strategy walking into this game?:
What kind of person do you want allied with you?:
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?:
What makes you a unique applicant?:
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player
What twist do you like and dislike the most?:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?):
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?:
What times are you online?:
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?
4313 days 13 hours ago
Yaxha
um do i have to sign up again
4313 days 13 hours ago
l0_0l
Yes, but you'll be accepted without thinking twice Nick.
4313 days 12 hours ago
Ditzy
Username: Ditzy
Name you would like to go by (first name): Leslie
What is your strategy walking into this game?: I don't know, just being myself i guess l0l
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: an average of physcial and not so physcial people.
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: someone who complains a lot
What makes you a unique applicant?: I like survivor a lot l0l
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player uh idk :S
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: in group games I dont like late merges (9,8) and i like a lot of twists like mutiny and 2 tribes to start with ^^
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Yes
What times are you online?: I'm always online after 6, a lot of times im around before though.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? yes.
4312 days 21 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks
George
Giving my best
Strong and loyal
Weak and inactive
Every person is unique
Both
I hate all twists
Yes
Yes
Yes
evenings (European time)
Yes
4312 days 21 hours ago
ItsaMeJack
Username:
Name you would like to go by (first name): Jack
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Be loyal...
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Someone smart
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: A dumb bimbo
What makes you a unique applicant?: Um, I complain a lot.
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player?: Er...idk
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: I like all twists
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yeppers
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Yes
What times are you online?: All day...
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? SURE
4312 days 21 hours ago
leemontgomery
Username:LEEMONTGOMERY
Name you would like to go by (first name):jessie
What is your strategy walking into this game?:playing fair
What kind of person do you want allied with you?:nice people no liars
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?:liars
What makes you a unique applicant?:i have a great personality
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player self less
What twist do you like and dislike the most?:idk
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?):yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?:yes
What times are you online?:idk
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? yes
4312 days 20 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Username: lamontlamar1998
Name you would like to go by (first name): Monty 
What is your strategy walking into this game?: have an alliance make people belive me 
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: trustworthy and ok at challenges
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: the drama people and the favs
What makes you a unique applicant?: I align with people that need help and 
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player mixed emotions
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: the tribe twist is kool
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): yes 
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: yes even if I'm not fine with it
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: yes 
What times are you online?: everyday if you tell me to I'm here whenever nothing going on
4312 days 20 hours ago
RJ18
Username: RJ18
Name you would like to go by (first name): RJ
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Play hard and make it to the end!
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Active people and who want to play!
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Floaters ;)
What makes you a unique applicant?: I'm a fun loving person who just wants to play the game!
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: Selfless for sure. If I dont need it, someone else can have it.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Twists that make no sense! If they will make the game more fun, then I'm all fo rit.
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Sure, haha, you're the host!
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Yes!
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: If you want me to!
What times are you online?: Most of the day, and late nights.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? If you need more info :)
4312 days 20 hours ago
Wrightnacho
Username:  Wrightnacho
Name you would like to go by (first name): Sterling
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Be trustworthy
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Weak players
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Dramatic people and very cocky people.
What makes you a unique applicant?: People tend to underestimate people which is my greatest strength sometimes.
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: Selfless, definitely. I've always been a team player.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: I'm all for twists, but if it doesn't make much sense then I probably won't like it.
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): If I feel there was a mistake made then I'll talk to you about it in private, but other than that I'm good.
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Of course.
What times are you online?: It kinda varies right now because I've been kinda busy in IRL, but anytime after 4:30pm EST is good with me.
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? Sure, if needed.
4312 days 20 hours ago
manalord
username: Manalord
Name you would like to go by (first name): Mana
What is your strategy walking into this game?: To see the cast and decied what to do from there
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Either the mastermind or the puppets depeding on what i think is best
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: People who can take votes away from me
What makes you a unique applicant?: Im amazing and Just make amazing confessionals
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: It depends i can have my moments of selflessness
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: The twist i like the most is Either Occults island or Karma Island while the one i dislike the most is Idol Island
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Sure why not
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Of Course
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Not after every challenge but when i vote yes
What times are you online?:Sat-Wed 7:30pm EST- 11pm EST, Thur/Fri all day

If i have to of course
4312 days 19 hours ago
bclrockschamp
Username:bclrockschamp
Name you would like to go by (first name):Brian or Bcl
What is your strategy walking into this game?:to be the villain
What kind of person do you want allied with you?:a strategic person
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?:Weak ppl
What makes you a unique applicant?:i just love to get rid of ppl and become a strategic mastermind
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player:neither
What twist do you like and dislike the most?:Occultas Island
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?):yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?:yes
What times are you online?:anytime during the summer
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?no
4312 days 19 hours ago
daviewilly
Username: daviewilly
Name you would like to go by (first name): David
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Totally depends on the people I'm playing with
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: a couple of strategic, intelligent people, and the rest idiots
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: someone who sucks at life
What makes you a unique applicant?: well i'm a huge slut.  i'll sleep with anyone to get what i want.  i'm also not a complete dumbass unlike a lot of people we know, evan
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: eh, i'd say half and half. if you're a selfless player you are not a player, and if you're a selfish player then you won't get jury votes.
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Um, idk. whatever screws over my enemies
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): nope, i think you're a liar (jk, only because you said you were taking apps seriously)
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?:  Yep
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?:Yep
What times are you online?: after 5pm EST weekdays, and varies on weekends
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? yep
4312 days 19 hours ago
tgray1995
Username: tgray1995
Name you would like to go by (first name): Tabby
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Giving it all i can.
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Smart, loyal, competitive
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?:liar, not loyal, sneaky
What makes you a unique applicant?: im probably the most loyalist person you will ever meet
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player. honestly, selfish, i tend to not trust anyone and keep to myself
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: dislike when your friends turn on you, like anything that makes you say wow or dang.
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): yes, i agree
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: yes
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: yes
What times are you online?:through out the day
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further? yes
4312 days 19 hours ago
Yaxha
Username:
Name you would like to go by (first name): Nick
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Play strong, and do well in challenges
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: An active person :X
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Inactives, complainers, flippers...
What makes you a unique applicant?: I'm a huge megafan of survivor, really :P
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: Selfless
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Dislike idols, like swaps
Do you agree that my word is final (and i'm not in favor of any sole person?): Yes
Will you vote at every tribal council when you go?: Mhm
Will you send me confessionals after every challenge describing your alliances and/or strategy?: Yep
What times are you online?: 3pm east onward
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?: Yep!
4312 days 18 hours ago
xFireFlysx
Username:xFireFlysx
Name you would like to go by (first name): Ashley
What is your strategy walking into this game?: Have a good social game and be good in challenges
What kind of person do you want allied with you?: Someone who isnt really liked a lot, but isnt hated
What kind of person do you NOT want on your tribe?: Someone like Cochran
What makes you a unique applicant?:Im someone who can make big moves and I would never give up
Do you consider yourself a selfish or selfless player: Selfish
What twist do you like and dislike the most?: Dislike: RI likes: Tribe Swaps
What times are you online?: Mostly everyday after noon
Are you willing to answer more questions if i need to interview you further?: Yes!

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!