This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Argentina Final Tribal Council

Topic » Argentina Final Tribal Council

3451 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*smiles and nods at Jordan*
3451 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
It seems as if Paul is furthering Rose-Angela and is basically saying her game was better than his if she was in "majority" all the time and "controlled every vote." In reality, just because you have majority the entire fucking merge and act like Hitler, does not make you worthy of a win.
3451 days 3 hours ago
muffinman
Oh my god dana you're so awful

I love it
3451 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Ugh, whatever. Daniel, I made a mistake, sorry.
3451 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
@Dana
I was answering the question when Chris asked who deserves to win out of the other 2! I NEVER said she controlled every vote, becuase she didn't! I just think she WOULD be a better winner than Jordan! I'm not vouching for her or anything
3451 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
Finalists- do you prefer McDonalds or Wendy's chicken nuggets?
3451 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Finalists- do you prefer McDonalds or Wendy's chicken nuggets?
-
Wendy's
3451 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Chris: Wendy's doesn't have chicken nuggets where I live. I like A&W chicken if that counts, if not, I default to McDonalds
3451 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
Due to Jordan not being able to truly answer- new question.

Which CBS Survivor player would you compare yourself to?
3451 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I compare myself to Jaclyn- I was in a power position about half the game, then I got back up on my feet and made the finals. I NEVER gave up and I really worked to be here, although I do think I played a better social/strategic game than Jaclyn
3451 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Shane Powers, did not really take the game too seriously, still did well.
3451 days ago
TotsTrashy
Final question to the jurors.
Why was 6 afraid of 7.
3451 days ago
SerenityFirefly
Because 7 was a registered six offender
3450 days 18 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Since seven was a child, he has always been a prime number. He excelled at everything he did, but he was kind of odd. Seven was very vengeful and quick to anger. Even though he was popular and well praised, he couldn't stand the sight of six, who was well rounded and has a good circle of tight friends.
When prom came, seven was alone and bitter. Of all his achievements, not one helped him land a date. Then six came in with his +1. Filled to the brim with jealousy, seven spread rumors that 6 and 9 were performing unspeakable acts. Six was alone again.
While walking to class, six saw seven with six's former +1and averted his eyes. As they passed by eachother, seven whispered into six's ear "now, we're even".
3450 days 17 hours ago
Carraid73
9 hours 4 min agoSerenityFirefly
Shane Powers, did not really take the game too seriously, still did well.
------------------------------------

I think the middle of the sentence should help make a few decisions. No more questions, thank you guys.

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!