This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Argentina Final Tribal Council

Topic » Argentina Final Tribal Council

3424 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
Jordan, Rose-Angela, Paul... Congratulations on making to the end of this game. 22 people started and 19 have left while you guys managed to survive. However, tonight the power is no longer in your hands but instead that power shifts to the jury; 9 people you guys all had a hand in voting out of this game.

*Jury enters*

Thatone, Dana, Andy, Chris, Scott, Jimbo, Gregory, Muffin and Daniel voted out last tribal council.

Finalists, you may post an opening statement and the jurors may ask you questions (or make statements). They will then vote for who they think is deserving of winning this game and the title of Sole Survivor.

Good luck!
3424 days 18 hours ago
amf7410
(clap) at this final 3
I'll wait until later to post questions.
3424 days 18 hours ago
byp123
When are jury votes due Mearl?
3424 days 18 hours ago
DryIceBros
NOW
3424 days 18 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I had a fairly sporadic voting history, so I'm just making sure I have everything.
3424 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
-Slow claps at the Final 3-

My first question is planned, but I'll let you guys speak first.
3424 days 18 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I'm going to take a while Chris, so if you want to ask now I can do my best to answer it.
3424 days 18 hours ago
DryIceBros
I'm going to ask more questions if there's anything I feel that should be asked that hasn't been asked by anyone else.

Would you agree my game was bad, or at best mediocre?
3424 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
Yeah, okay, I'll start.

There is a phrase. Judge, jury, and executioner. The jury in Survivor is all three of those. We judged you all season long, and have done so, from our seats on the side. We are the jury- that part explains itself. Most importantly, we are the executioners. We will sentence two of you to game death, and one of you to the position of Sole Survivor.

I feel I cannot do this. I was only in the majority for one tribal post merge, and since I was voted out about halfway through it, I've missed a lot. I need you guys, final three, to help me.

Imagine, hypothetically, it is now a final two, and YOU were voted out 3rd. Which one of the two finalists do you vote for, and why?
3424 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I'll post my speech soon
3424 days 18 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Greg: Personally I felt like once your side of the merge began collapsing, you didn't really enjoy the game that much, and as you weren't able to take out any targets, you also struggled quite a bit. I didn't think you were a stupid player or anything, and hey, if Muffin never used his idol, maybe you would've pulled through to the final four, or even three, but... I don't think you would've won. I don't know if you think you would've, either. Honestly this just seemed like an off game for you, man.
3424 days 18 hours ago
muffinman
Whoops messed my first one up

RA: At what point did you make the new alliance with Paul?
Paul: Do you think antagonizing jurors will get you votes?
Jordan: Can you think of anything you did in this game that doesn't make you irrelevant? Because I cant.
3424 days 18 hours ago
byp123
Ok good luck to the 3 of you:

1. Explain what happened when I was voted off (this will be a tiebreaker if my other questions don't give me a clear vote

2. What was the one killer move YOU and only YOU orchestrated

Paul - You were the underdog at the end of the game, please tell me the one time you felt the most threatened and what you did to save yourself

Jordan - Please compare the jurors and the F3 to CBS Survivor players and give explanations for the comparisons.

RA - Rate yourself and the other 2 in terms of social, strategic, and physical gameplay and provide reasons for the rankings
3424 days 18 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Chris: RA. Being that only Scott and Rose-Angela were both original and second generation Mapuche members, I immediately have a bit of a bias. That being said, as evidenced by the fact that RA and I had the same number of post-merge target eliminations, and I know she got at least one pre-merge, she obviously did well in that aspect, and I just believed she played a better game. No offense to Paul.
3424 days 18 hours ago
muffinman
@Scott

I can pm you what happened if you want
3424 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I have my speech ready to all 3 of you, plus I already have my vote.
2 of you are disgusting, gross, and most importantly, satanic.
1 of you deserves the win.

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!