This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: China - Finale

Topic » Survivor: China - Finale

3663 days 10 hours ago
Chantra1
@Joey

We didn't flip to voting for Jette that was the original plan right after Chris won immunity.
3663 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Her'es how it went down :P
chantra and glinda wanted jette gone.
Joey and Chris wanted chantra gone and they tried to also get jette.
I stuck out my neck and talked to both chris and joey and managed to switch the target from chantra to jette.
Then when the votes came out, everyone but jette voted for jette. Jette voted for joey cause Chantra made a fake vote to jette saying that the vote was joey.
3663 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
*waiting for the questions from the jury*
3662 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
@Newz

Sure, it was Danny's plan to vote Chris out, but he was SO SURE that I would vote Chris that he didn't try super hard to get me to flip. Chris was also SO SURE that I would vote Glinda out that he didn't try hard to get me to flip. It was my fucking decision to get Chris out. It may have been Danny's plan, but I was ultimately the one that carried it out with that vote.

Also, Chris and I were GOING to vote for Chantra in that vote, but we ultimately voted Jette.

Something that's botehring me is that you're taking credit for moves that you didn't truly make. A lot of the votes you're taking credit for, Danny made those moves. I'm taking credit for the moves that I MADE, not the moves that someone else made.

EX: "i got the votes and i orchestrated the blindsides of TDA and Cory."
Danny was the one who got Glinda to flip and caused TDA to be voted out, and Cory's blindside you didn't orchestrate at all. Danny had been telling us the vote and we sheeped his vote.

Like, take credit for your own fucking moves bra.
3662 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
For the TDA vote, i told you guys who to vote for so please stop with that bs. Also, i was the one who flipped m0nkey on the revote.
(proof in the link below)
http://gyazo.com/339ca59887c2c6b7983c10909e1da21f
When the votes were said, TDA left. So therefore that was my move.

Also for the cory vote, i was the one who went after him but i also said that chantra did have glinda. I went after him and chantra did have a part in the flipping of 1/2 votes so i gave him credit.

Proof of me going after him even when you wanted glinda out first:
http://gyazo.com/258e1bf273c34d1a592134c423c733bb

Also, you guys were so deadset on voting out chantra, what changed your minds? Felt like being nice? No it was my convincing.

Let's see here, if you would like to claim the gaia move, go ahead. That's one move that you made while i made the move on TDA, Jette, Glinda and Chantra that are 100% mine and in my opinion, arn't even debatable. That's 4 moves i made while you only made 1. Actions speaks louder than words and right now you're mute.
3662 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
Matt everyone fucking agreed on and Cory's your acting like was some huge ass blindside when in reality it was just us agreeing that he was the biggest threat.

Suggesting someone to vote someone out doesn't AUTOMATICALLY make it YOUR move. You just approached people for the vote. Everyone agreed on it, but it was Danny who was the one that got us the fucking majority.

Cory's was just a suggestion that we all agreed on after we already had majority.

I wasn't deadset on voting out Chantra, either. You wanted Jette and Chris wanted Chantra, and you two let me decide.

I can't screenshot rn since my comp is retarded but
From AyeBoi
Re: Going out for a bit
May 3, 2014 20:18:13
to TheEclipse OldNewz
I guess whatever eclipse wants we'll do cause I wanted Chantra and you wanted Jette
3662 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
There's a difference between "orchestrating a blindside" and "suggesting a vote" hun.

The screenshots you are showing are just you suggesting to vote out Cory/Matt. That doesn't mean you got all the votes and planned everything precisely the way you wanted it to. It means that you pmed a group of people a name.

Danny was the one who got the votes to get Matt out, and Cory's wasn't even really a big move. It was just the majority agreeing on a vote to send home the biggest threat.

Jette was another one that we all agreed on in the end. And, as shown by that PM, it was my decision who the three of us (you/me/Chris) voted in final 6.

The only real move you made that you can take ALL the credit for was voting out Danny.
3662 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
For matt, the votes were tied and there was a revote. I flipped m0nkey and i was the one who did target him. Therefore it is my move.

For Cory, once again, i'm taking half credit for it. And i mentioned that above. Also you didn't really agree on voting out Cory, you just followed along cause your first plan of voting out glinda didn't work. Thefore, once again, you sheeped and followed people on the vote.

Also for the vote on jette, you voted for chantra to go. Not to mention the fact that you guys would have easily had half the votes for chantra (you, chris and jette) But when the votes came out, you voted for jette. What happened? Also, you were dead set for chantra.
Proof: http://gyazo.com/aae1763209e9d9b6897bde97a2db163d
3662 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
"Also for the vote on jette, you voted for chantra to go. Not to mention the fact that you guys would have easily had half the votes for chantra (you, chris and jette) But when the votes came out, you voted for jette. What happened? Also, you were dead set for chantra.
Proof: http://gyazo.com/aae1763209e9d9b6897bde97a2db163d"

I didn't vote for chantra. I was trying to get the votes to get him out, but you were SO set on Jette by then that there was no point. I wanted to get Chantra out, but you were too scared to try and get him out then. I voted for Jette that round (as you can see by the unanimous vote)

On the revote, GLINDA flipped, not m0nkey. m0nkey didn't flip. Therefore, the credit goes to DANNY.
3662 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
"I didn't vote for chantra. I was trying to get the votes to get him out, but you were SO set on Jette by then that there was no point. I wanted to get Chantra out, but you were too scared to try and get him out then. I voted for Jette that round (as you can see by the unanimous vote)

On the revote, GLINDA flipped, not m0nkey. m0nkey didn't flip. Therefore, the credit goes to DANNY."

i) I was so dead set because chantra was an ally of mine and jette wasn't. That's just dumb gameplay to vote out someone who is a close ally over someone who barely talked to you. But, i guess you were ok with that.

ii) Oh, looking back at the vote, you are correct. I made a mistake. that is a move that i can now say was chantras. I still take some credit for the move because i did make the suggestion. Lol, cause i'm greedy like that.

But, that's 1 off. Thats 3 moves i made, while you still only made a debatable 1.
That's 3x the amount of moves you made.
3662 days 21 hours ago
TheEclipse
You're not getting the point hun. You're acting like you're the king of fucking making moves because you suggested a name.

I suggested names, but it didn't matter since everyone would automatically vote the first name they heard almost the whole fucking time. Getting Jette out goes to DANNY. Getting Matt out goes to DANNY. Getting Cory out goes from your point of you half to you and half to danny (Just because you suggested the fucking name)
The only move that you 100% made on your own was voting Danny out.

You're taking credit for a bunch of moves Danny made because you PMed a group of people a name. Just because you PM them a name doesn't automatically make you the person who made the move.
3662 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Let's first look at Matt: I just said that it was a move that Chantra made lol so calm down.

Next at jette: If we can look back at the TC. It was very heated. Mostly between chantra and chris. You guys could get easily, 1/2 of the votes without a problem. I stuck my neck out and even with all the drama and emotion, i convinced both you and chris to vote for jette. I saved chantra, who was a close ally and i voted out someone who was not so close to me. That move is all mine.

Cory: You mentionned the name of glinda to be sent home. Which, was the first name that was mentionned so i'm about to prove your "first name mentionned" theory wrong. I wanted cory gone. Who went home? Cory. The person you wanted gone didn't go.
3662 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
I am a hot topic
3662 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Haha lol, yup, you are cory XD
3662 days 21 hours ago
TheEclipse
You're still
not
getting
the point
no matter how many times I'm trying to tell you

"Cory: You mentionned the name of glinda to be sent home. Which, was the first name that was mentionned so i'm about to prove your "first name mentionned" theory wrong. I wanted cory gone. Who went home? Cory. The person you wanted gone didn't go."

I only mentioned that to you at first, so we could get in the same mindset. But you were SO dead set on getting Cory out that you were basically ignoring my suggestion completely.

Nonetheless, YOU STILL DON'T GET THE POINT

JUST BECAUSE YOU SUGGESTED THE NAME
DOESN'T MEAN YOU MADE THE MOVE

I'm being completely honest and open with my game, but you're trying to exaggerate in a way where it makes you look like a mastermind when you're not.

In your speech, you say "You beat comp beasts like me/Chantra"
Reality: It was thrown to you, so you didn't have to do anything.

You "masterminded the blindsides of Matt, Cory, Danny P, etc."
Reality: You suggested names, people agreed on it, and DANNY orchestrated the votes.

The only think you were 100% honest about in your speech was your social game.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!