This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: China - Finale

Topic » Survivor: China - Finale

3662 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
I'm not exaggerating anything, i'm telling how it is.

You made your suggestions and none of your suggestions worked. All the suggestions that i made did work. Therefore, you played weaker in that area. You took the role of the sheep and you just listened to what people said.

Also, for some reason, you keep picking on the same points like i didn't make a move on cory or on TDA. I agreed with you on TDA and i take some partial credit for suggestion to vote out a major threat like cory and someone who wasn't close to me. He ended up going home.

And i say this again, for the f4 comp, i'm grateful that you threw the comp to me and i havn't said anything about that.

But for the f3 comp, you didn't have the backbone to vote out danny so you threw it to me so i would do the hard job. Even at the chance to make a move, you declined.
3662 days 20 hours ago
Chantra1
So we're clear.

M0nkey NEVER flipped. So I was the only one who can take credit for the tda vote. I've been trying to tell you guys this the entire time.
3662 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Yup, understood lol. For the past 2 posts i've said that you deserve the credit lol
3662 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
I'm shoving the same points down your throat because you're not getting what I'm saying. Danny is the one who truly made all these moves, you just made suggestions.

My suggestions didn't work because no one was listening to them. Everytime I tried to suggest anything, no one would listen cause everyone was DEAD SET on voting another person out.

I would've voted Danny out if I had the final 3 immunity. I was making STRATEGIC moves behind the scenes. I was trying to get the minimal amount of blood on my hands, yet still make moves and get myself to final 2. Sheeping was involved a couple of times, and I'll admit that. But there wasn't a single time that I wasn't in the majority at merge. I didn't LEAD most of the blindsides (DANNY DID, NOT YOU.) I put myself in positions where I was guaranteed final 2 if I made the right moves.

Sure, I may not have made many of the "voting people out" moves, because I played more of a behind the scenes kind of game. Every time I voted, I was thinking "If I sided with this side, how would it benefit me?", since I was playing both sides throughout the entire merge. I secured myself final 2 by voting out Chris and throwing you those two immunities. I knew where people's heads were at through the whole merge, seeing what they were considering, and assessing the situations myself.

I didn't just suggest a name and automatically think that was a move.

And as you can see, my behind the scenes type moves worked.
3662 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
So basically what you are saying is that you played a "behind the scenes" move (AKA sheeping since i'm pretty sure everyone does think  "If I sided with this side, how would it benefit me?" before making a move)

and i played a leader role where i called who to vote for and for the moves that I listed (jette, glinda and danny), i got the votes to vote out. Even more, i was also playing both sides so we are equal there.

So in conclusion to what you said, yes you did a great job sheeping for the most part.

I'm going to be 100% real with you. The only part of the game that you played better than me is Challenges and that's about it.
3662 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
You didn't play the leader role. DANNY played that role. Apparently by your logic, if you try to actually assess what you're doing before throwing names out, it automatically means you're a sheep and that you played a worse game.

I did sheep occasionally, but most of the time, I was the deciding vote. I was the vote determining whether the vote would tie, or whether someone would go home. Like I said, you just threw out the names of people that showed they were challenge threats and hoped for the best. That's not leadership. That's just throwing out names and seeing if people agree with you.

I'm going to be 100% real with you. You're being a fake bitch for votes, and I'm being honest about my game. You're acting like you were a strong leader, when you just threw out names to Danny, and if he agreed you sheeped with what he said. I considered flipping throughout the whole merge. I was the deciding vote 90% of the time.

And now you're saying out of no where that you orchestrated Glinda going. That was my orchestration. We all knew you were voting her, so I threw the challenge to you since you were a target. I promised Danny that I'd take him to final 2 if he voted Glinda with me, and he agreed to it. So Glinda went 3-1 instead of risking a possible tie.
3662 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
I said names and nobody opposed me for the votes. I was the leader.

You were the deciding vote? Please. Let's go through the votes shall we?

TDA- You sheeped on the vote and you followed the majority without saying an opinion
Cory- You suggested glinda but once you were put in your place you just nodded and said yes.
M0nkey- You were in the minority of that vote.
Jette- You were potentially a deciding vote here but i already convinced gaia to flip before you so you were a bonus.
Chris- Deciding vote was you.
Glinda- Danny was the deciding vote.
Danny- I was the only vote.

So there you go, you were only the deciding vote once and maybe twice.

Also, i said that glinda was my move like an hour ago :P
I was the one who called it out, and i made the deal for you guys to throw the comp which lead to glinda leaving. If it went to a tie, you did have a good chance of winning the comp.

I'm not being fake for the votes. I'm calling out the things that you didn't do and the things that you did do. I'm proving the points that I played a winning game. I have shown that i'm also being honest. I just said that the TDA vote wasn't for me.
3662 days 19 hours ago
TheEclipse
Cory- You suggested glinda but once you were put in your place you just nodded and said yes.
I shook my head yes, but I was in a position where I could've tied it and made it 4-4.
M0nkey- You were in the minority of that vote.
I voted him dumbass LMFAO. And even then, if I had voted with him I would've tied the vote.

Also, I knew I was going to throw both f4/f3 immunity to you BEFORE YOU EVEN ASKED. You didn't make the deal. You asked, but I even told you that was already my plan.

And yes, you did point out that I wasn't a deciding vote as much as I portrayed myself to be, but you're portraying yourself to besome mastermind blindside orchestrator and social wizard, when we both had very similar social games and you just threw names out and saw what people thought.
3662 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Cory- LOL. that's what you mean by deciding vote? Lol anyone in the alliance could have done that.
M0nkey- Oh you did? Welp, i'm suprised by that lol. No lie. but then even if you did flip, on the revote, it would be 3-2 vote with m0nkey going.

I'm showing that i played an overall better game than you. Socially we did have similar but when it comes down to it, you never gave a solid opinion that you were confident in when it came to voting. You just agreed and nodded your head on the votes that i mentionned so you were following my shots and that is why i believe i take an advantage.

Strategically, every person that i wanted gone left at the times i wanted them to leave and for the most part, i was able to flip the votes in my advantage.
3662 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Also, is there going to be some new jury questions, cause i don't know about you eclipse, but i'm getting bored of fighting over the same shit :P
3662 days 19 hours ago
TheEclipse
I'm getting bored of this too
3662 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
I'm going to go to sleep, hopefully there will be new questions. Oh and eclipse, want to make peace until a new question is asked?
3662 days 19 hours ago
TheEclipse
sure
then we can fight again :D
3662 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Yay :D
3662 days 19 hours ago
Chantra1
Correction: Most of the votes were stupidly obvious that we were all on the same page, there's a difference between calling out a name and making shit happen. I made things happen. I worked my ass off to get the votes out why and that's why I was upset that one vote decided whether I should go to final 3 or not.
And I believe I was the leader since I not only formed our alliance, but put it in the position it was in and secured votes to keep it alive.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!