This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: China - Finale

Topic » Survivor: China - Finale

3648 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Chantra, i gave you the credit for the cory and tda vote. However, i was the one who made shit happen for the m0nkey, and jette.

The reason why i take some credit is because nobody ever recomended votes in the first place so when i made a recomendation, everyone just agreed.
3648 days 3 hours ago
TheEclipse
Chantra1
Correction: Most of the votes were stupidly obvious that we were all on the same page, there's a difference between calling out a name and making shit happen. I made things happen. I worked my ass off to get the votes out why and that's why I was upset that one vote decided whether I should go to final 3 or not.

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY ALL NIGHT
3648 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
So,  from what chantra said,  your move on Chris wasn't yours since he is the one who made sht happen for that.
3647 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Any guys, i probably can not log on until the reading of the votes so i would real quick just like to say something.

I believe that i played the winning game and i also believe that i have shown why in this FTC. I just hope you guys can see it too :P.
I would appreciate the vote because i busted my ass in this game.

Oh and one more thing, it has been a pleasure playing with each and everyone of you guys, even those who didn't make jury. This has been a memorable survivor game and i would like to thank you guys for making it so much fun :D Seriosly, i havn't been this stressed out during a game for a long time.

I hope i get the chance to play with you guys again :D
See you guys at reunion!
3647 days 15 hours ago
TheEclipse
My move on Chris was mine. It was partly Danny, but I was the one who sent him packing.

The point is, you're taking all the credit for the moves that Danny is, when you just threw out names. He made shit happen. You just threw out names.

You're just being a fake fuck to get as many jury votes as you possibly can, because you know that if you didn't take credit for the moves he made, you'd have nothing else to say.
3647 days 15 hours ago
TheEclipse
Like, it's pissing me off, because I'm pretty sure you're going to get a shitload of jury votes because you're being dishonest about your game. I'm WORKING to earn my jury votes, I'm talking about MY GAME, not Danny's game, MINE.
3647 days 15 hours ago
Lifer107
1 day 20 hours agoTheEclipse
NEWZ < 3
I LOVE YOUUU

1 day 20 hours agoTheEclipse
39 DAYS TOGETHER BABE
WE DID IT

rip friendship
3647 days 15 hours ago
TheEclipse
we're still friends
he's just pissing me off cuz like the fakeness is REAL bra
3647 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
Joey, Newz, Jury. Thank you all for what has been a rejuvenation and  a retreat of LoganWorm's Survivor. This season is one of my favorites of all time and now between the past four. See you in the states.

*Walks out of tribal council area with urn*
3647 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
Can't wait for him to win for taking credit for all of the moves Danny made.
3647 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Eclipse you have a good chance of winning.  You never know. I think it is going to be close

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!