This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3221 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
How long have you been on Tengaged:
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast:
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with:
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?:
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?:
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion:
3221 days 2 hours ago
Yaxha
How long have you been on Tengaged: 20..............10??? 11??????
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: Because years of physical and emotional abuse has left me a former shell of a person with no empathy or chill and I'm also good at memory comps
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: Republicans
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: Vegas Red Glamour
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: yes
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: haha
3221 days 1 hour ago
Brandonator

How long have you been on Tengaged: 5 years

Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: Because I'm fun, fierce, funky, and glamorous. I am also a double crown holding internet drag performer

Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: Racists, misogynists, people who like minions, libertarians, people who like sports, people who only listen to Lana Del Rey

What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: http://www.tengaged.com/design/id-154525/light-brown-janelle This one b/c I don't know the names of them and this is the best one I own

What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: Probably evenings, 6-9 est

Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: Yes, even if you start a poll for MVP that I hate till Slice teaches me how to cheat with it
3221 days 1 hour ago
lassidoggy
How long have you been on Tengaged: Well Tengaged says that I joined in 2012... But I know that I joined in 2010.
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: Because I'm a flaming heterosexual male, which we need in this gay website. I know and love both series, and I've won a real ORG, so I'm experienced.
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: Tumblr Social Justice Warriors.
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: Lime Green Mohawk-Ette.
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: 8pm EST till whenever.
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: Yes, j'agree
3221 days 1 hour ago
Aydanmac01
How long have you been on Tengaged: 2 Years
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: I think ill be nice to everyone but if i get fucked early by a twist my true personality of revenge will come out.
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: Arrogant People
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: Wintour Bob
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: 6:00 PM EST or above.
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: YAAAAAAAS
3221 days 1 hour ago
Florina
How long have you been on Tengaged: 5 years :(
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: bc im a real female and i think i would totally destroy
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: someone who takes this game like its life or death
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: SEDUCTIVE CAUSE I AM !!!!
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: like 10pm est lmao
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: ya
3221 days 1 hour ago
best
How long have you been on Tengaged: ...a long time
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: because my foot got ran over by a car once and I want to inspire America with my story
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: people who go on reality shows with the intent of "uplifting others"
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: the one Beyoncé wore in the Blow music video
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: anytime that's not 4-8 cst on weekends
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: I agree to anything production wants me to agree to
3221 days 1 hour ago
Zed55
How long have you been on Tengaged: 5 years
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: why would I? no but seriously I think although I'm not your most out there person I'm good planting seeds for drama and watching them grow
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: The super obnoxious  alpha-male (Jean-Robert from China) or the entitled rich girl (Victoria BB16)
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: Blonde Wintour Bob bc it reminds me of Meg
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: after 6pm EST
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: Yup
3221 days 1 hour ago
Jermin119
Jermin
Since 08
Jermin119
I don't take shit. I keep it real and I can entertain simple.
Over the top people. Who do too much. Liars fake people for no reason.
Bald
8pm
Yes
3221 days ago
levonini
How long have you been on Tengaged: since 2012
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: cuz ill fuck shit up and make bitches cry and beg to smd. they will want to be on my side but then ill just backstab all of their bitch asses
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: somebody like jordan lloyd cuz she a hoe
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: Gemma pubes are the best
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: anytime hun
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: Yup
3221 days ago
dak236
How long have you been on Tengaged: a lady never kisses and tells but 3 years or 4 idr
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: oh henny I think you know the answer
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: people who don't reply to messages or aren't willing to even talk I hate that
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: breezy gets me
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: after 7pm
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: yas mama leafeon
3221 days ago
BB5lover
How long have you been on Tengaged:like 5 years now
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: becuz im not afraid to call people out on their bullshit
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: ugly
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: Hunny Blonde Sexy
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: 8 pm
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: ofc
3221 days ago
Rhino
How long have you been on Tengaged: Too long...since '09
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast:A little chaos never hurt anyone. Much.
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: Indifferent people. or someone who isnt competitive. or someone stupid.
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: whats a gemma?
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: after 5pm pst
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: Yes! >:D
3220 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
How long have you been on Tengaged: 3-4 years
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: I'm the perfect mix of IDGAF and calculated moves.
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: I don't get along with people who lie for no reason. Lie lie lie. I loathe those people.
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: short and sharp
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: anytime from 6-9 EST, but whatever is best for you i can do :)
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: I agree
3220 days 16 hours ago
HowLovely
How long have you been on Tengaged: a year basically
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to the cast: BC im here to make moves and I won't be afraid to make those moves
Name a type of person you wouldn't get along with: a psychopath
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most?: Cape Town bc it's big like me (not psychically)
What are the best times for you to compete in challenges/be on for vote results?: like um 3-6 ish???
Do you understand that this game will be a mix of BBUK and BBUS seasons, and agree to adhere to the rules, or face penalty and expulsion: yas
3220 days 15 hours ago
hdude17
How long have you been on tengaged: a year, although i did take a break in there
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the cast: I always get to the end in every game I actually try to win. So the Hgs are going to have a big threat here.
Name a type of person you wouldnt get along with: People who make up information about others.
What Gemma hair speaks to you the most: I am sorry but i dont know exactly what that is so im gonna just gonna say my favorite hairstyle. I like SHAGGY bangs!
What times are the best times for you to complete challenges: 3:30-5:30ish... it can strech a little.
Agree to rules: YAS

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!