This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 29

Topic » Day 29

3172 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Matt: Houseguests, come inside. It's time for the nomination ceremony.
3172 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
*inside*

Matt: I will turn these two keys, and reveal my nominations. Afterwards, we will do our veto picking and the players will be mailed their competition for the week.
3172 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Matt: My first nominee is.... *turns key*

*Sterling's face appears*

Matt: My second nominee is... *turns key*

*Jermin's face appears*

Matt: I have nominated Sterling and Jermin for eviction. Both my nominations are for similar reasons. I haven't spoken to you guys and I don't know where you head is at in this game where I am concerned.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned. Nominees, please join me up here for the veto selections.
3172 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Matt: Dakota is immune, and can not be picked to play in this competition. I will pick first, and then my nominees will pick.

*Matt draws Isaac*

*Sterling draws Deshon*

*Jermin draws Trish*

Matt: Big Brother will announce the competition shortly.
3172 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also, Deshon's punishment is now over.
3172 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
ATTENTION. It was brought to me that Deshon broke his punishment of solitary yesterday with one of the players. As a result, he will now receive one penalty vote if he is nominated.

If he came into contact with any other houseguest during this solitary time, he will receive another penalty for each one. However, I need proof for your claim to be considered true. And I will ask for multiple examples just to confirm the message hasn't been edited.
3172 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
CORRECTION, rechecking the times. I sent a mail to Deshon at 1:11 AM the night of the HoH telling him that the punishment started. 8 minutes later, at 1:19 AM and 58 seconds, I confirmed it once again that Sterling and Deshon had been given their punishments.

While Deshon did talk after 1:11 AM, he did stop before 1:19 AM. There's a claim that he didn't read his mails until this time. While I can't prove this one way or another, I did give Sterling a grace period to get into his uglatard. In the spirit of fairness, I will allow this same grace period for Deshon. His penalty vote will be revoked, unless there's further proof that he commented to another houseguest after the post made in this chat. Sorry for any confusion.
3172 days ago
konohavillage1
*houseguests come outside for veto*

Abel: Today you will be playing... ALOTTA PINATA. For those of you unsaavy to the game, here's how it works.

Each of you will recieve 10 pieces of candy. You must donate your candies to AT LEAST two other players in the veto this round. You may not donate to yourself. Your goal is to be the closest to 20 candies in your pinata, without going over. If everyone goes over, then the closest number to 20 will win veto.

Once again, you MUST donate to two people in the game, at least. You can donate to all 5 other players as well if you choose, but you must have a minimum of two donations. Good luck.
3172 days ago
konohavillage1
In last place.... with 3 total candies...
TRISH. You did not win the Power of Veto.
3172 days ago
konohavillage1
In fifth place.... with 6 total candies.....
ISAAC. You did not win the Power of Veto.
3172 days ago
konohavillage1
In fourth place.... with 9 total candies..
MATT. You did not win the Power of Veto.
3172 days ago
konohavillage1
In third place..... with 9 total candies...
JERMIN. (I gave him third because he got more 9's overall) You did not win the Power of Veto.
3172 days ago
konohavillage1
It is now between DESHON and STERLING for the veto.

There are 33 total candies left.
3172 days ago
dak236
oh shit girl.
3172 days ago
konohavillage1
With 14 total candies.....
DESHON, you did not win the Power of Veto.

With 19 total candies, congrats STERLING, you have won the Power of Veto!
3172 days ago
Thegamemister
Congrats Sterling

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!