This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 29

Topic » Day 29

3172 days ago
konohavillage1
Sterling, please make a decision with the veto ASAP, along with a speech.

Matt, I also need a speech in the event veto is used.
3171 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sterling: Houseguests, please head inside for the veto ceremony.

*inside*

Sterling: Houseguests, this is the veto ceremony. With this power, I may remove one of Matt's nominations, or keep them the same. I would like to give Jermin an opportunity to plead your case on why I should veto you.

*Jermin pleads*
3171 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sterling: I have decided to veto... MYSELF. Matt, I know I was not your target, but do not nom someone who is not the target again! Thank You!!!!!! It is time to weaken this big alliance, so take it away!!!!!!
3171 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Matt: *stands* This choice was not hard, words come back to haunt you so I am nominating...
TRISH.

*Trish sits down*

Sterling: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes box*

HOUSEGUESTS, please send me a vote to evict between JERMIN and TRISH. You must ALSO send me a goodbye message for BOTH nominees, in the event they are evicted. You have until midnight tomorrow to vote. You may change your vote as often as possible, but once I get all the votes I will be closing down voting and revealing who left. If you want to use or transfer any messages, please send them to me before the vote is revealed. Good luck.
3171 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jermin's double vote still exists. It will just be a single vote since he is nominated.
3171 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Isaac: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! I stand in front of the living room

*whips out a DPOV* Basically, I've kept this hidden for a week. And now.... I think it's time.
I have decided to give one of you..... A second chance. Jermin..... I know you don't like me, so it's not your time. Trish, get off the block. You're safe.

Dakota: oh my

Isaac: Now.... For the replacement. With the rules, there are only three people I can nominate: Abel, Dakota, and Deshon.

Dakota: ....I have immunity can you nominate me?

Isaac: OK. There are TWO options: Abel and Deshon.

Isaac: Basically, one of you is so vague and hard to read, I have no choice but to nominate you. So with that said, I want you.. Abel... To sit down on the couch, because you're safe bitch! Deshon, get to steppin. Thank you.

This meeting is adjourned.

HOUSEGUESTS, please send me a vote to evict between DESHON and JERMIN. You must ALSO send me a goodbye message for BOTH nominees, in the event they are evicted. You have until midnight tomorrow to vote. You may change your vote as often as possible, but once I get all the votes I will be closing down voting and revealing who left. If you want to use or transfer any messages, please send them to me before the vote is revealed. Good luck.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!