This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Total Drama Showdown Challenge 2

Topic » Total Drama Showdown Challenge..

4349 days 23 hours ago
Eccentro
OK, since the names were decided (despite not being very well liked, I thought they were original, hence why I chose them), that would make our next challenge a simple one: stating your opinions of the team names. Best opinion wins their team immunity from elimination! And please post your opinions on this topic so I can keep track of who's doing the challenges. Thanks, and get going!

Team 1-The Knifing Cats

Team 2-The Screaming Orgasims

there's the team names for those who didn't see.
4349 days 21 hours ago
Bdreezy15
personally i think both names are catchy and original

when i think of knifing cats i think of a fighter and somebody that will never give up until they win , like puss in boots....he is a cat and he likes to knife people with his sword lol

and when i think of screaming orgasims you think of someone that is having amazing ..... and they are just loving it sooo much they need to scream and that expresses individuality
4349 days 19 hours ago
yodude19
The knifing cats is a cool name, because it just sounds funny cause i dont think knifing is even a verb, but is still a cool and strange name

screaming orgasisms is a dumb name cause a orgasim could be anything
4349 days 17 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I like the Knifing Cats cuz i tohught of it ;D

but idk about the organisms cuz its like is it a tiger, a beaver, a shark, like WTF is it!? :O
4349 days 17 hours ago
busybwebkid
The Knifing cats name is awsome because cats are the best animal.

Organisms cant scream
4349 days 13 hours ago
Eccentro
good opinions so far!
4349 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
The Knifing Cats: It Is A Cool Name Because My GF has a cat and she always scratches me sooooo ya she pretty much knifes me.

Screaming Orgasisms: Two Words...... STUPID NAME
4348 days 12 hours ago
Eccentro
again good opinions but there's still a lot of people who need to do the challenge. So yeah....
4348 days 6 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Knifing cats is an original name wich has a certain of connection to the other name

Screaming orgasims is a stupid name that has been said during a masturbation
Thats my opinion
4348 days 4 hours ago
yoshi9999
Love knifing cats

Hate screaming orgasims

Simple as that
4347 days 17 hours ago
Eccentro
not doing too shabby so far guys, but still more than half of you need to do the challenge, and it's pretty close right now, almost a tie, so I'd get going!
4346 days 14 hours ago
SamSam14
I think both of the names are very out of the box and creative.

Knifing Cats: Reminds me of my cat that always scratches me when I try to hold her :( Describes fighters, inquisitive people, and people doing what it takes to win.

Screaming Orgasms: Yes this is a sexual Team name, but I like it a lot. It basically says,"Hey! We're gonna have a good time, and we dont give a F**k!" lol :)
4346 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
lol cool! xP
4345 days 16 hours ago
yodude19
whens this challenge finished?
4345 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
@yodude idk i'll probably finish it tomorrow or later tonight possibly.....
4343 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
more like 2 days later

open group

Total Drama Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!