This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: All-Stars - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3616 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
Color me surprised that Erik and Jordyn are still in the game, but Erik has now been targeted and they could be split up fairly soon.
3616 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
dawm it, i wanted to win sweepstakes :P Also, i'm rooting for eclipse.
3616 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
how the hell is chris still in the game? Like people, cmon, the guy is dangerous :P
3614 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
well, there goes beatly, such a shame :(. How the hell are people keeping chris around.
3614 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
It's a bit interesting who is working with who at this point because they all seem to think they are really with each other.
3613 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Yea, I'm still glad that joey is still in the game.
3612 days 23 hours ago
JodiRollins
People are keeping Chris around because he's easy to beat clearly :~)
3612 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
Oh...Jodi... HAHA
3612 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
JEFF NO!
3612 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Ok yea, and chris wonders why he loses every time.
3612 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Well, i'm right now rooting for steel since he could be the 2nd time winner and joey since i want another person from china to win.
3611 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
So we're down to Erik, Chris, and Jacob.

Chris has won Final Immunity. What will happen?
3611 days 10 hours ago
sosyomomma
inb4 Chris gets 2nd and I lose the sweepstakes
3611 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
i think he'll take erik
3611 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
dawm it, there goes joey. Chris might finally win. It all depends on how well his jury management was this game and how well he was able to socialize during the game.
People don't understand, if you lose to a bitter jury, it's because you gave them a reason to be bitter about.

Oh and Logan, thank you for a more realistic description of what happened at the f2 in china.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!