This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: All-Stars - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3604 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
I honestly don't care who goes to the f2 now. No one i was cheering for is in there :(
3603 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
ok well erik might be the first 2 time winner. Seeing as how the person next to erik is chris and because he pissed off alot of people. Erik already is guarenteed 2 votes (jacob smith and steve beastly) Erik just needs 3 more votes and erik could easily win this.

Chris is going to really have to pick his fights and do some serious jury management to win.
3603 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
I agree. And I believe, according to Ponderosa, Erik has the win going into the Final Tribal Council. If Chris has a repeat jury performance, such as in Greece, he's going to lose.

I feel confident Erik will take the second title home.
3603 days 15 hours ago
sosyomomma
Do I win the sweepstakes considering no one picked Erik to win?
3603 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
That would be a no. Your pick has to win, even if the other one(s) left weren't picked.
3603 days 15 hours ago
sosyomomma
Sour...Guess I'm not winning, Chris is already failing FTC
3603 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Who would have thought that the ONE person no one chooses for sweepstakes ends up winning LOL.
3603 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Actually right now, chris is doing a fairly fine job when it comes to responses. He isn't fighting the jury (except beastly) and he is doing a fairly good job showing how his game was superior to erik (well i don't know if it was or not lol)
3601 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
someone needs to repeat my jury performance from last season. my jury performance is what got me the win. ;)
3601 days 19 hours ago
CheapCheep
shit
3601 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Jacob Smith (BOBROCKS333):

Jacob is my man crush from Greece, just, honestly! < 3 The guy won five immunities and he stayed true to his alliance. He returned from being voted out and just honed the game! Unfortunately, he got out into 4th place last time. I think he'll be kept in the pre-merge for the AMAZING physical game, but his alliance strategy has to change this time around. If it doesn't, he could land on the bottom of another alliance and see his dreams crushed.

MY DREAMS WERE CRUSHED
3601 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
LMFAO I WAS TALKED ABOUT THIS TIME, AND NEGATIVELY THANKS ALL
3601 days 19 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Katherine Royals (JosephinaAlexis):

I think Katherine has the capacity to make it far, but won't. The reason I say this is because she's too controversial and she's going to bubble up easily in the beginning of the game. People like Prue will outsmart her, or people will just take her out because they're scared of her. Unsure of what to expect other than that.
- - - -
Me Irl when Prue was my alliance member.
3601 days 19 hours ago
jman96
Logan expected me to fail. And hes right on victim of circumstances.
3601 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!