This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #8

Topic » Eviction #8

4048 days 13 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
Laytonya or RJ.  Another person joins the jury.  Only 3 people (Sam, Kenu, and KL) are voting.  But first, questions!

Kenu (Kenu67) - You survived last week's eviction.  What's it like without Kayleigh?

KL (MikaylaLemon) - You won your very first competition this week.  Why did you ultimately decide not to use it?

Laytonya (IceIceBaby) - Nominated for a 3rd time!  Is the nomination chair your new home?

Patricia (Patriciasigmond) - You have won HOH for the 3rd time.  Is there nothing stopping you?

RJ (Realchance) - You have been quiet this week. Thoughts on being nominated?

Sam (BigBrotherFan132) - We're at the Final 6. Is it time for you guys to think about the end game and who you can beat? Why or why not?
4048 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Sam (BigBrotherFan132) - We're at the Final 6. Is it time for you guys to think about the end game and who you can beat? Why or why not?

Yes because it is getting down to the wire.
4048 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Laytonya (IceIceBaby) - Nominated for a 3rd time!  Is the nomination chair your new home?

Yes! I also think I might stay but end up here again next week because I'm so damn flawless <3
4048 days 12 hours ago
Realchance
RJ (Realchance) - You have been quiet this week. Thoughts on being nominated?

Honestly this week has been a rough week, I was called in to the DR to find out my Cousin committed Suicide. My thoughts haven't really been here this week, however Laytonya is a huge threat in this game and I feel like I might see another day because she is such a huge threat in competitions.
4048 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Realchance

I was called in to the DR to find out my Cousin committed Suicide.

Wow...How sad....Like really as if that's going to save you?
4048 days 12 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
KL (MikaylaLemon) - You won your very first competition this week.  Why did you ultimately decide not to use it?

In the end it was because I made a promise and I'm someone of my word. I also made a promise about voting this week and I plan on keeping it.
4048 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am sorry RJ :/
4048 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Kenu (Kenu67) - You survived last week's eviction.  What's it like without Kayleigh?

Well it's a little sad and I never thought I would say that. I thought she was my enemy, but it turned out she wasn't and was really nice

Ps: Laytonya is a fucking bitch
4048 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Kenu67

Well it's a little sad and I never thought I would say that. I thought she was my enemy, but it turned out she wasn't and was really nice

Ps: Laytonya is a fucking bitch

Awwwwww look everyone its Kayleigh Jai v2.0 *Giggles*
Ok babes whatever you say x
4048 days 8 hours ago
Kenu67
Thanks for repeating what I said Laytonya but I think everyone here is above six years old, but thank you for showing off your repeating skills. Don't underestimate me because anything can and will happen
4047 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Kenu babe I repeated what you said because its fun.
Plus ANYTHING can happen well done for figuring that out! That means....You and Patricia will get 5th/4th <3
4047 days 7 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
RESULTS
4047 days 7 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
When I reveal the results, the evicted houseguest will have a minute to gather their belongings, say their goodbyes, and walk out the front door.
4047 days 7 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
4047 days 7 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
By another close vote of 2-1
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
4047 days 7 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

open group

Survivorfan's Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!