This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

3168 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I like that answer Ben :) Thanks.

Well I'll admit that I was kind of a dick with that question. I like your answers and your reasoning but it wasn't quite the answer I was looking for.

The actual answer, is none of you, and that the question itself was to show me how you would answer.

So follow-up time!

I -guess- since this whole FTC is filled with gamebots except for Ryan and me, and maybe Rhys a little, I suppose I better ask something about your game? Even though we were all close allies and I know y'all like the back of my hand, I suppose I better put on some kind of show.

SO, I'm gonna keep it fun.

Find me a song that describes your game.

Judging criteria

1. How well it fits with how I see your game, since I know it pretty well
2. Music taste, how well it fits with my taste i.e. how well do you know me :)

My vote is still up in the air :)
3167 days 15 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'll answer your question soon ^

Also isn't it hysterical that Bingo won every merge immunity in a Leli game and came 2nd
3167 days 15 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
You better answer it damn soon, because I need to vote soon because I also need to sleep soon.
3167 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne

This song by Cat Stevens describes my game and my early relationship with Mariah.
3167 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Guys, again, ultimately Ben's game, as he himself has stated, relied on hiding behind me. He got votes when I was safe, or when people knew I had the idol or might play it. Ben's strategy was ineffective, because he went to the end with me and never even took a stab at taking me out. I was closer to Rob, Julian, Mariah, all of these people at the end. I had an idol since day 3 and never had to use it. He would have gone to rocks just because he was so cross I played him so hard.

My only plea is if you don't want to vote me, for whatever reason, please at least consider voting Julian.
3167 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
What I'm saying though Ben is that on paper, we both played very similar games. However I was declared the big target. Your gameplay and strategy works FANTASTICALLY if you succeed in taking me out. Superficially, you did not complete your strategic arc. If we take out feelings, bitterness and everything, I am trying to make the explanation that voting you is illogical. Therefore Julian, who played differently, becomes the only alternative if you're angry with me or plain don't like me, I believe.
3167 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Sorry Ben deleted his comment just then, I'm not going mad and arguing at myself
3167 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
No, Rhys I would of gone to rocks against for one you tried voting me out and two it was in my best strategical interest to go for you so you can sit down if you think I would of just voted out of emotion my best interest would of been going with Rob and Julian

My last comment to the jury is yes Rhys played a game kind of similar to my own but, he is not everything he said he is as he could of been gone at the Final 10 had I not done what I did and a good amount of input in decisions made this season.  I think Rhys is getting  a little too much credit for his game at the end of the day because I don't see it as that highly as he wrong'd so many people in the process and I also think he is bit over egotistical like he can be a little the guy wins a decent amount of the games but when talking to him I think he is over the top and that's my own opinion.

At the end of the day, I am going to stand up for myself if someone is going to call me out and not let them pass me over.  I thank you all of the jury tonight for hearing me out and I'll do Rob's question.  Talk to you all tonight.
3167 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
AndThenThereWasOne
What I'm saying though Ben is that on paper, we both played very similar games. However I was declared the big target. Your gameplay and strategy works FANTASTICALLY if you succeed in taking me out. Superficially, you did not complete your strategic arc. If we take out feelings, bitterness and everything, I am trying to make the explanation that voting you is illogical. Therefore Julian, who played differently, becomes the only alternative if you're angry with me or plain don't like me, I believe.

Rhys I felt I was the big target as well and don't you think if we did play similar why is it a smart idea to bring me to the end if we did play similar we can simply cancel each other out and that's scary in itself.  I can understand game theory if your saying the fact Julian played differently than the two of us which he indeed fact did, but I took it as more of a cheap shot at my game than anything what you said and whether that was what you were trying to do it felt like it to me.
3167 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
But you weren't going for me because I had immunity? What did you hope to achieve by going to rocks? Especially as you didn't even ask me to vote on Rob, you just hoped it would be rocks to prove a point.
3167 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
You were never voting Rob if I had asked you Rhys let's get that damn straight yes you voted Rob on paper, but you wouldn't have done that if he hadn't convinced you.  After Final 7, Rhys when i decided to keep you in you told me the idol and obviously it would of been hard to do anything getting you out and there wasn't much opportunity to go for you so I knew the best shot I was going to have was Final 4 and hey I didn't get you out and that may be the very reason I don't win tonight but, it doesn't mean I'm not going to try and beat you.
3167 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
No dude, okay you have to calm down because I'm chill right now, but I know that's the case. Yes, but I told you I had the idol at f7 and kept saying I was playing it until I eventually had to right? If you had true conviction in getting me out you could have. Or at least, you could have got closer than others did, although I think I would have known about it at the very least.
3167 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Rhys I am cool as a cucumber right now and you told me at the Final 6 not the Final 7 and I know that for a fact.  You told me at F6 you were playing it lied played it at F5.  You would of likely found out if I would go for you though as Rob would of just told you or Mariah in that manner.
3167 days 12 hours ago
KidA
i hate all of you
3167 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
7 min agoKidA
i hate all of you

I SNAPCHATTED YOU :'(

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!