This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

3168 days 3 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
And I just have to ask another one xD

If we play again together someday, would you screw me over again?
3168 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
Rhys - Not enough kissing my ass but yeah ill take it but if Ben answers my question better he will have my vote. nice trash talk tho

Nikki - I tought you still hated me ... :/ . Tbh I'm sorry i voted you out, you are such a robbed goddess too!! But at that moment, you were so much more dangerous than Rhys or anyone else to me because we had such a similar gameplay. We were both very social and had our core alliance + side deals everywhere. I had to take you out :(

Ben answer my question or Rhys gets my vote
3168 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'll say this, if we join a game together intentionally or even without Rob or Newz in the game (you got really unlucky) then I can promise you, not only would you be my only ride or die but we would share the glory as we tie in the final 2 and decide we both win ;D but seriously, I'd be thrilled to agree to that.
3168 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
I just got out of class now should be back to my apartment hopefully within in the next half hour to an hour. Sorry for being a while.
3168 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Omg you all wrote so many paragraphs :c
3168 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Sydney ur so hot omg I love your hair
3168 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Rhys flirts with anything that has a pulse to be quite honest.
3168 days 3 hours ago
LOL Rhys our reality show would rule all and slay the hateful bitches that came in our way < 3 #Nikki&Rhys !! We should have been a showmance tbh. Just to give the fans some candy !!

Also Sydney I was severely mad at you but I'm honestly over it. It's done and over with, and honestly you had a great explaination why you wanted me gone, and I respect you.

I'm basically a social butterfly < 3
3168 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
@Stephen

I'm going to start off with the lying part sorry for going a bit out of order with the question I really wanted to address this first.  Stephen I am going to tell you right now I never lied to you during the premerge I was honestly quite genuine with you then and when we strategized everything I told you was the truth I didn't give you false information from my knowledge.  I really did want to go far with you at that point in the game for the fact I know I hurt you the last time we played in Cam and Ethan's game and when we played together last time I remembered that you were a very easy going guy someone I can relate to because that's usually my personality.  The part that definitely began our separation was indeed when AJ's blow up when exposing the "Brovivors" I knew they had done you wrong before and I had a feeling from then, on out you were going to be a bit sketched out by me and me teaming up with the "Brovivors" wasn't my initial plan coming in however, I would of worked with Ryan though.

First merge vote I straight up told you I was going to vote with the Brovivor group obviously I didn't reveal the contents of who we were voting nor my idol and I didn't give you a name. Which I really should have so yes if you consider that pathetic absolutely I should of put more effort into our relationship because we started great premerge together and I should have told you who I was voting so you wouldn't have been as sketched out by me being close to the Brovivors and you already had the majority so it wouldn't have been any harm done had I said anything about the vote at least not sure on the idol. Everyone had already assumed the "Brovivors" were together and had I flipped I really doubt anyone was going to believe me as I am guilty by association.

I think this was the part you felt most betrayed by, feel I am a smaller person and pathetic for this which is understandable and that was about playing up the fact to you that Adrianna and Nikki flipped when in actuality they didn't and pretended I had no clue.  I truly did feel bad about this and to be quite honest I didn't want to do that to you again but, I did it and I have to own up to my actions tonight. I knew right after Nikki was voted out you mailed me asking why was I covering up who flipped and I had figured you had found me out and should of told you the truth because the division was there now no point of lying but I did it anyway.  Basically at the time I was in the minority you knew that already.  I know you had proposed to me a plan to me about Rhys goes tonight we would start making moves after he left.  Which I was on board for I didn't believe Rhys was staying or could get the votes that night and I was fully prepared to move on which is the truth when I told you then however, I was shocked by the fact people were buying Julian and Rob's acting as if they were with you guys and I had to think  I'm pretty sure I could either A) Ride in the minority and go along with your plan the next round make a move and see what happens potentially get votes or B) I would lie to you stick to Rob and Julian's story not flipping and get someone out who I felt for sure I was on their radar and I just had lied to Nikki the prior vote. Along with the fact there was an opportunity to bring back the numbers for my side who I knew would stick by me for at least a few votes.

Am I proud of this? No, I hurt you again when I gave you my word and although you voted me that night at the Final 9 I was the one who really initiated the separation in our relationship even though, it looks on paper you did by the vote tally but it, was me 100% I take full responsibility and hurt our alliance and I betrayed your trust again. I took an opportunity for my game but, at the price of your trust. I still wanted to go deep into the game with you after the Nikki vote but, there was no chance you would trust me again after pulling a stunt. Regardl
3168 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Regardless what happens whether you vote me tonight or not I want to continue our friendship outside the game if given the opportunity.  I am sorry for the ramble but, I feel it was necessary to explain for my actions.  I'm doing the other half of your question now.
3168 days ago
bigben1996
@Stephen

To answer your question on why I should win over the other two?

I think I should win over the other two, I was much more of a target/underdog throughout the game than Rhys or Julian and really was in a lot tighter situations since the Final 9 as my name was really brought up a good deal maybe the most at merge or a little more than Rhys and I am not denying Rhys wasn't a target for a lot of people but, there were points during this game where there were many people who wanted to take me out or blindside me over Rhys which says something. 

I also feel I have done better with my jury management as I don't necessarily feel I was all cutthroat and confrontational. I think I made a good effort to talking with everyone on this cast at least once and never tried to isolate myself while listening to people's game theory and options. I would like to say though I feel on the strategic end I had plenty of input as well and wasn't just all Rhys at the end of the day one person can't be operating the strategic game it takes multiple people not one sole person.  As you can see I used my idols correctly for the most part yes idols were a part of my game and it effected the outcome but, when using them I was getting the proper information so I figured out how I should use them right from socializing with my alliances. 

A prime example is the Sydney vote Rob told me I was the target and people were lying to me about Julian being the vote so I used my idol as leverage to make sure we could definite clear shot and knock Sydney out of the game because people wanted you out instead (Paul (even though Julian voted you instead) and Adrianna) but, having an idol gave me some power since we had the votes to get out Sydney and split. 

Really I know there's stuff I didn't do necessarily do as well in this game as other people and I am not a perfectionist by all means that's hard for anyone playing the game.  I wasn't a challenge beast even though fairly close in them but, it's not a complete challenge win without immunity around your neck. But, I do believe I have done enough to win this as I did have really have an uphill battle a good part of the game and although idols may be looked at sometimes as an unfair advantage they are a part of this game and I did use them properly for the most part along with the fact I wasn't that bad socially getting information nor strategically and having a fair amount input in decisions.  I also survived despite being turned on by own my alliance which is a victory in itself to me.
3168 days ago
bigben1996
@Sydney

BEN, such an underdog imo. YOU HAD NO CHANCE TO BE HERE IN MY MIND. and here you are. YOU are the reason im gone... im impressed. you acted all friendly to me just to slit my throat later but im not bitter about it, it was a great move and i applaud you for that and tbh i REALLY respect your gameplay. you hided behind the big monster that was Rhys to make your own moves and your idol plays were genius! I also want you to tell me how it was in YOUR best interest to idol ME out that round and why did you never tought of getting rid of Rhys before the F3 knowing he had an amazing chance to win over you?

The reason I felt it was best to get you out in my best interest was that looking back at it at the time you just made a huge move flipping on Nikki someone a player that a good amount of people feel threatened by.  But, it wasn't all just that people were literally not coming after you right after you flipped on your old majority. When the Final 9 tribal started Paul and Adrianna were going for Stephen not you and that in my mind is pretty impressive when you really led the charge the last vote.  If you can be the center of a tribe of 9 and pull off a move like that to take out a threat and then not be targeted the next tribal council.  Then, obviously you have your bases covered quite well and are socially great with everyone making you the biggest threat to my game maybe not necessarily everyone else's but to mine. Also for the record I don't think you would of been targeted until a few tribal's had I not gone after you.   Down, the line it would have been a lot harder to get you out as opposed to an Adrianna or Mariah who had targets already but, you were good with everyone including me but, getting you out opened the door to my game and I think everyone's at the time and now there wasn't that one person nobody would go after and things would turn to a more chaotic stage with people scrambling and new doors open for everyone.

Onto the situation with Rhys I never wanted him in the Final 3 because I do think he's a threat absolutely and he may very well win tonight but, doesn't mean I won't stop him.  Rhys was never originally in my Final 3 plans to be quite honest and I had trust issues with him and he had them with me. I rather wanted to be up against Rob and Julian as I felt that was a better ideal Final 3 set up.  The situation just wasn't proper to me like looking at the Final 11- Final 9 as much as I hate saying it because I am not a big fan of Rhys we benefited off of each other at that point in the game since we were dwindling in numbers.  Final 5-7 was the ideal plan I would flip on him but, really the situation came down to on immunity with Adrianna winning at Final 7 because she would of been my preferable target then because she has beasted in the competitions winning two immunity's already.  I was quite worried she could go on immunity run as I was not to confident in my own challenge abilities against her *flashbacks to spamming challenge getting creamed Final round* and felt if anything Rhys was the only one who could beat her in the challenges (and I felt better going up against Rhys in comps) and that was really the ultimate reason I didn't take Paul on his offer and Adrianna had a better shot of winning than Rhys in my eyes I had no prior knowledge Rhys had an idol and was almost certain Nikki had it.  Other than that Rhys told me about his idol at Final 6 so really I knew my real shot of getting him out was that I wanted to force rocks at the Final 4 and I was nervous that my move could backfire had I flipped at 6.   At the end of the day I did have plans on getting Rhys out it also showed I really wanted him out after he tried taking me out Final 5 and I was fully prepared for rocks at Final 4 had Rhys not won immunity as I would vote with Julian and take the chances knowing Rhys is a threat.  But, Rhys is sitting here now and I do think there were other people on the jury who could beat Rhys
3168 days ago
SimvivoRWay
I really respect everything you said and you clearly put a lot of effort in this, which is impressive. I'm not saying I won't vote for you, but if I don't end up doing it, it's gonna be because you kept Rhys despite everything you told me pre-merge, how he got you voted out in a previous game and you didn't trust him. You had the opportunity to get rid of him, start fresh with me and some other people and I truly intended a F3 with you had you been loyal to me, but it was your decision to keep Rhys and ultimately, he shat on your game. Out of nowhere, he took an opportunity to make you feel inferior to him and you just let him. That's my problem, if voting me out helps you in the future, I'm all for it, but in this case, Rhys almost got you voted out and certainly didn't help you.
3167 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I understand Stephen and if that's the reason I end up not getting your vote then I get your logic behind it.
3167 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
@Rob

Final 3, here is my jury question. And I have a second one if you all fail with your answer, so don't worry.

Listen to this song (a favourite of mine) and listen carefully.

My question to you is, I listen to this song. Who do you think it reminds me of out of the three of you?

I'm going to say it's Rhys.  In the lyrics there was context clues like "friends for years", "one eye in the mirror" and something with wives.  This fits Rhys under the circumstances for the fact is I perceive one eye as maybe a half to a duo who could either be me/Rhys but the years lyric got my attention since Rhys and you have been friends for many years as well and we have been talking maybe a half year.  Also the wives thing is Rhys because when Rhys went on cam he had a woman with him so it's a lady pleaser not saying I'm not but play's a flirtatious game.  Maybe the vain parts are points in the game in which you got mad at Rhys for targeting me in the game and he gave you a headache in the process.  Also, it really just sounds like you and Rhys's relationship throughout the game.  But, for all I know there's a piece of all us aka the clouds in your coffee.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!