This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live reading of the votes + Reunion

Topic » Live reading of the votes +..

3180 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*comes in and sits; purses lips*
3180 days 15 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
OhNatalie
But Stephan, it wasnt a pre-made. You ALL walked in at the same time.

But we all didn't know each other from before, they did. It doesn't matter when it was made, but their friendship did have an effect on the game.
3180 days 15 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
That seemed like more of a disadvantage though because it made them targets for, like, half of the players in the game.
3180 days 15 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Just to be clear, Rob's my only proper strategic friend coming into this, and Ryan doesn't trust me and Ben/me don't trust eachother. The Brovivors was only a factor when AJ turned us into an alliance again. We all hate working with eachother.
3180 days 15 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
BENLINUS
*shouts from audience*

"HE DOESNT TREAT ANYONE LIKE THAT!"

My Monifa <3
3180 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
I wasn't a huge fan of the Brovivors either, but I think when I realised that they weren't actually that tight, I started liking them. It made for some good intrigue having Ben and Rhys secretly wanting each other out for much of the post-merge, but not being able to do it.
3180 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'm sure there was a point in the game where these brovivors were in the minority. Nobody took the initiative to try to take them out until it was too late.

Their relationship outside of the game shouldn't matter if we're looking at numbers....
3180 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Ben was ROBBED
3180 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben got ROBBED
3180 days 15 hours ago
OKAY SO CAN I JUST ASK! DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK I WAS SOO ROBBED BY MY ALLIES THIS SEASON?

@Leli
@Others
3180 days 15 hours ago
Oh you have nothing to say about me Mariah? Mhm...ok hunny.
3180 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul, it didn't seem like you started to play hard until after Nikki was voted out. Do you think that's accurate and if so, do you think that's what ultimately ended up costing you the game?

-

Ya youre right. I really didnt make any power moves this season :/ Which kinda sucks, I wanted to make more of an impact... but i was tryibg to play TOO smart and TOO calculated and fly UTR. ya, making a move got me voted out, when I tried to vote Rhys... but I was just kinda like "fuck it" bc once Nikki went I KNEW i was in the minority and it sucked :P I wish my Rhys move would have worked out or I would have played harder
3180 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
RIGHT LELI! Now that this season has finished. Now will you actually conclude your Top 20 moments from your series. I WANNA KNOW THE TOP 4 MOMENTS. I'm moist in anticipation
3180 days 15 hours ago
Also I totally feel like since in the VL most of the viewers barely discussed anything until merge...that my gameplay wasn't exactly shown that much at all really. You would really need to see the confessionals because Leli never expressed it, or gave an evaluation until AFTER I was voted out -,-
3180 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Nikki and Sydney getting voted out really sealed the deal. That was their opportunity to get rid of them, but the two alliances fighting the Brovivors weren't able to come together and so the Brovivors just had it on lockdown from there on out basically.

I will say I really admire Mariah's game the last few days where she was able to get close to Rhys and sort of infiltrate the Bros. She was in with a real shot had Ben not found that Idol at the end there.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!