This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 5: Words

Topic » Immunity Challenge 5: Words

4331 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Huon, getting your first look at the new Tamar tribe, minus Allan, voted out at last night's Tribal Council.

Okay, lets get to today's Immunity Challenge.

Today's challenge is very simple. You will be given two words:

TRIBAL IMMUNITY

You have to make as many words as you can out of these letters.
That means words like "IN" or "MY".

Each person PM's me all the words they have been able to make. Each word a person makes gives them one point. The tribe with the most points at the end of the challenge wins tribal immunity and a spot in the top 10.

Notes:
- All words have to be real English words.
- You are allowed to help each other and sent your answers to each other, but if a person sends me the same word twice you will not get a point for it.
- You can use a letter as many times as it is in "Tribal Immunity". That means you can use two M's, but you are only allowed to use the "Y" once in each word.
- You have 30 hours to finish this challenge, as I might be away for a little while, but I should be back to reveal the results in 30 hours.

Please ask if you have any questions. Good luck.
4331 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
And also: Huon, you are sitting THREE people out. I only expect answers from four of you.
4331 days 10 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
I have a question: do the letters have to be in the same order as they are in in Tribal Immunity?  such as,  can you do words like lab?
4331 days 10 hours ago
JETTEJ
Dan, Janelle and I will sit out.
4331 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
OK, thanks for letting me know Jette.
4331 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Nick: You can switch the words around as much as you want. They don't have to be in the same order as "Tribal Immunity".
4331 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
*You can switch the letters, I meant.
4330 days 23 hours ago
yoshi9999
4330 days 13 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
yoshi: could you add me as a friend? thanks!
4330 days 10 hours ago
bigbrother101
wait 30 hours
4330 days 7 hours ago
JETTEJ
ummm
aren't you supposed to reveal the results?
4330 days 7 hours ago
bigbrother101
no 30 hours not 20
4330 days 7 hours ago
bigbrother101
we have 3 more hours
4330 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Results will be revealed in 2 hours. I was away for a little while and this was a tough challenge, so I gave you an extra couple of hours.

But I'm back now and I just began counting points :)
4330 days 6 hours ago
yoshi9999
If tamar looses again I'm gonna ask about a tribe swap or a merge this is ridiculos
4330 days 5 hours ago
bigbrother101
yeah merge is after next tribal concil i think

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!