This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 5: Words

Topic » Immunity Challenge 5: Words

4330 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, lets get to the results.

Tamar, only 1 of you PM'd me answers.... Nick. Nick you did a great job, getting 68 words and scoring 68 points for your tribe.

Unfortunately that wasn't enough to beat Huon, who got no less than 345 points, making Huon winner of the Immunity Challenge, which means Tamar you are once again going to Tribal Council, but as Yoshi and Dan has already discussed....

The merge is next!

That means Ash, Sam, Dan, Janelle, Jette, Zeke and Noah....

Congratulations, you have made it to the merge.

Carter, Yoshi, Nick and Pratik... Three of you will make it to the merge too, but one of you will get voted out.

Huon, you can go back and celebrate your clean sweep and your spot in the top 10.

Tamar, I'll see you guys at Tribal Council.
4330 days 2 hours ago
yoshi9999
I sent in my answers wtf
4330 days 2 hours ago
yoshi9999
I sent my answers in
4330 days 1 hour ago
Leli14
I'm sorry Yoshi, I have no idea why I haven't received any answers from you.

Maybe you can check your outbox and see if it says it has been sent to me.
4330 days 1 hour ago
yoshi9999
i know one night my computer wouldn't send anything but i hit send it just didn't work

oh well can i send them now or is it to late
4330 days ago
kanyouhelpme
dammit...
4329 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Yoshi, I have just talked to you personally, but just so everyone knows...

I have thought about this, but I simply can't change things now, which means Tamar is still going to Tribal Council where someone will get voted out.

I hope everyone understand, because I don't see any other solutions to this.

Members of Huon, you guys are still merging and you will be joined by three Tamar members tomorrow, if there was any doubt.

Update: I have already received 3/4 votes for this Tribal Council, which means votes might be revealed earlier, but it all depends on when the last person votes.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!