This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5 - 1000 Ways To Die!

Topic » Week 5 - 1000 Ways To Die!

361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
That leaves, Andrew, Aron, Coco and Matt still fighting for their spot onto the final seven.
361 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Slay
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
In FIFTH PLACE... with 24 points... winning the tiebreaker by a 2-1 vote...
361 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
NEVRA
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
ARON with Electric Shock by F(X)!

YASSSSSS i LOVE this era of kpop, just so much fun! This isn’t my absolute favorite from them but it’s still really good I’m living for this like…… this is exactly what I wanted from this week! Camp! You ate down sm…..

MAX
If you’ve paid attention to the two seasons before this, you would know I’m not a K-pop girl. It’s just something that’s never resonated with me very well. This reminds me of the songs on the « Shake It Up » soundtrack and I think it’s like… hella cheap. It feels like they recorded this in one take and said « we’re done! this is it y’all! ». I’m just not sold by this at all. They repeat the title of the song way too much, and I just can’t picture myself enjoying this for what it’s worth. Sorry angel face.

ALI
Oh this is fire... like bop honestly. Who needs to understand lyrics when the song is fierce as hell. I have nothing negative to say which is very rare for me!

NEVRA
YASSSSSS i LOVE this era of kpop, just so much fun! This isn’t my absolute favorite from them but it’s still really good I’m living for this like…… this is exactly what I wanted from this week! Camp! You ate down sm…..
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
STOP
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
In SIXTH PLACE... placing LOW with 24 points, losing the tiebreaker in a 2-1 vote...
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
MATT with Choke by Royal & The Serpants!

MAX
Honestly, I loved this. This is by FAR your best submission this season, and it aligns really well with my taste. I think what I enjoyed the most about your submission is the fact that your song was the only one that really embraced the aspect of death, and I think it makes you stand out in a really fantastic way. This is one of my favourite submissions of the season, and to think I’ve never heard this or the artist before makes me want more of them! Job well done!

ALI
Oh she is basic, but she knows it. A cute dark pop song needless to say. But I do love me some Royal & the Serpent, even though vocally speaking they get on my nerves.

NEVRA
I said it every week but I really don’t like dark pop LMFAO but at least this has a cute chorus! Still just not crazy for this as a whole :/ It was also sent to NSC and I didn’t like it then, and I still don’t really now I fear….
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
Which leaves Andrew and Coco up for elimination.
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
In SEVENTH PLACE... with 21 points... and the person making it another round...

is...
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
ANDREW with Black Fire by MegaGoneFree!

MAX
I liked the beats and the instrumental, lyrically… is where I think I have issues with the song. It’s so cringe at times. It reminds me a LOT of Todrick Hall’s music to the point where it’s like, almost distracting. I’m also not a fan of songs that have parts where people talk about random shit in the middle of it, it’s like « ok girl wrap it up… ». But I’m just being nit picky. This was overall a very different, and very much needed submission from you. It shows you’re not just a pop girlie. Although this seems like a low ranking for you, I personally think this is one of your better submissions and I LOVE the experimentation you’re doing.

ALI
Oh wtf come on vocals, I like it when women sound like men, yas call me sexist! Shit... this is actually good, wtf Andrew not doing basic pop anymore??? You really did a complete 180, keep it up!

NEVRA
Well! You can always tell when a theater kid makes music because they always do this kinda corny theatrical sound ! I’m sure this is supposed to be a gag but it just reeks of corny “Disney Princesses If they died ):” makeup videos where an mua does a normal face and then little black swirls on their face because they got poisoned or whatever yk? It’s an offly specific reference but yeah! This isn’t like super bad but the cringe outweighs the cunt :/
361 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
Leaving us is... COCO with Lovers Hurricane by Selin!

Which means today, we say goodbye to our first purge victim... Miss CocoVanderbilt. An icon in her own right, the purge signifies that even if you're the front-runner, you're still not sheltered from eliminaysha lopez. It's been a pleasure having you here, and despite you being such a contender for the crown, just know your music taste is something we truly did appreciate here.

MAX
God, this was so lacklustre. This was like… your Week 1 submission, just worse. There was nothing that truly caught my eye with this, sadly. Although, I would say, all your submissions have been stellar, to me, this is your first ever hurdle that I’d admit you couldn’t come accross. It was just a bit bland, and comparing it to the submissions this week and your other songs as well, this is just a bit of a flop in my eyes. I’m sorry 

ALI
Oh bop, but like compared to the other submissions, it lacks character for me, that OH AH! sensation, if you catch my drift.

NEVRA
This is kinda drama…. kinda bald this came out this year?? It was giving like 2018 Halsey bad at love but anyways…. this is just very nice! I wish the building had a dramatic release but it just kinda ends?? And I snore a little….

open group

Max Ora Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!