This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 - Storytime BALL!

Topic » Week 10 - Storytime BALL!

347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
I will be awarding an extra 10 $ to one people that I feel really made this game fun and I enjoyed having around.

You guys can consider this the "fan favourite" award. I'll announce who wins this whenever Ali's ass gets online.
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Here are the contenders.
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Coco | 8th Place
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Matt | 5th Place
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Kemi | TBA

The judges will vote between those three! Thanks for your faithful participation!
347 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
yas
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
AND FINALLY... Someone is getting the deadly fourth place ranking.
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Here are the final Week 10 scores.

198, 186, 188,184
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
In fourth place, eliminated from the competition with 184 points...

is...
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Kemi. Lee. Curtis.

It pains me with every fibre of my body to say this, but your time has officially been cut. You have been such a gem this whole competition from your rivalry with Tank-a-Ton judge Nevra, your confessionals, you wanting to bend Matt over and breed him, etc.

I don't think this season would've been half as lively if you weren't here, and that's PARTIALLY why we decided to keep you around longer. Win or lose, you truly made this game what is was and I wouldn't be surprised if you'd gobble All-Stars up like a starving child.

Thank you SO much for playing, I really did love getting to know you better through our conversations and your music taste. <3
347 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Aron, Deshon and Jourdan.

The three of you are the top three divas of the season, congratulations!
347 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
Now, here's a little description I wrote up for all of you to describe your journeys.

ARON
A multi-bilingual icon, with an extremely diverse taste in music. Aron started off the competition shaky, escaping the bottom two twice with their low scores during the first two weeks. However, he magically turned it out by submitting one of the BEST songs of the whole season in God's Chariots, landing him a top two placement, but ultimately losing a face-off to Andrew. Despite having no wins, Aron is still a massive threat due to this ability to relate a song to any story he pleases, and having a wide variety of songs that stem from several different decades.

Will his music knowledge be enough to secure him the win?

DESHON
An alternate, Deshon started off the competition safe, struggling to find footing in the competition. However, Deshon arose to the occasion by winning two consecutive challenges in Weeks 4 & 5, solidifying his spot as a threat and a front runner. He also activated the Purge twist, which promptly eliminated Coco from the game, a threat in her own right. With these achievements, he managed to make his was onto the final three virtually unscathed, and by snatching his third and final win at final five.

Will his unexpected storyline be enough to secure him the crown?

JOURDAN
A princess of alternative and indie-pop, Jourdan was the most shocking contestant this season. From having no knowledge of music contests, the judges underestimated her abilities to convey her taste onto theirs. However, she placed 2nd during the first two weeks in the competition, proving her worth and solidifying her as one to watch. It wasn't until Week 6 where Jourdan ultimately won her first challenge, to many people's shock. She later proved to be a threat by snagging another win during Week 8. She managed to prove herself, while consistently placing in the top, without EVER landing in the bottom.

However, are these achievements enough to make her our season three winner?
347 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
Finishing in THIRD PLACE... with 475 points season-total...
347 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234

open group

Max Ora Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!