This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 - Storytime BALL!

Topic » Week 10 - Storytime BALL!

332 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
Aron.

I'm sorry, goddess. You were arguably done the dirtiest this whole contest, and I'm shocked you didn't win anything. However, you more than proved yourself to be a good music provider, and we appreciated all your bawps.

You will always be our Jujubee, hugs and kisses.
332 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
That leaves... Deshon... and Jourdan...

Now when I tell you guys this is the CLOSEST outcome I have EVER seen... I had to recount the votes like three times to make sure I wasn't like, horribly miscalculating the results.
332 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
The final scores of the season were 497 and 496.
332 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
One of you won by ONE fucking point.
332 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
This season proved once well that final performances are important and the key to winning.

With that being said, I will gladly announce our third winner...

AND THE WINNNER...

OF MAX ORA...

SONG CONTEST...

SEASON THREE...

IS...
332 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
332 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
Miss Deshon Essence Hall.

If this season proved anything, is DON'T count someone out when they weren't even supposed to be here. You really delivered this season. You gave us camp, comedy, strategy, you managed to take out the ONE person that easily could've taken your spot right now with your winning reward, and this victory is nothing short of deserving. I'm super thankful you decided to play, I really appreciated your time!

Jourdan, although you may not have won, you truly do have my upmost respect. I've known you for a while now, and I do think your songs have had the most solid grasp on me and I can't help but applaud you for the time and effort you put into the contest with your score boards, your story-telling abilities. I loved everything AND I love you! I'm super happy you played.

The two of you absolutely ate this game up, and I WILL happily give Jourdan a little something for her efforts.

Congratulations, Deshon, you're a winner BAY-BAY!

open group

Max Ora Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!