This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 9

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 9

1196 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 9 of Strictly Factor will take place Sunday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST and in this show the contestants will be singing and dancing with one more shall be leaving the competition.

Strictly Factor Show 9 Songs:

Ché Chesterman – “Hello” (Adele)
Dalton Harris – “California Dreamin” (The Mamas and the Papas)
Fleur East – “Will You Be There” (Michael Jackson)
Leona Lewis – “Chiquitita” (ABBA)
Louisa Johnson – “Love Yourself” (Justin Bieber)
Olly Murs – “Twist and Shout” (The Top Notes)
Shayne Ward – “You Make Me Feel Brand New” (Simply Red)

Strictly Factor Show 9 Dances:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova: Samba to Copacabana by Barry Manilow
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden: Jive to Roll Over Beethoven by Chuck Berry
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima: Quickstep to Valerie by Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe: Paso Doble to España cañí by Pascual Marquina Narro
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice: Tango to What You Waiting For? By Gwen Stefani
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer: Couple’s Choice (Charleston) to I’m No Girl’s Toy by Mark Baker
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse: Samba to Mujer Latina by Thalia
1196 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Strictly Factor Odds Show 9 (Decimal Odds)

6/4 (2.5) Dalton Harris
6/1 (7.0) Louisa Johnson
8/1 (9.0) Shayne Ward
10/1 (11.0) Fleur East
10/1 (11.0) Leona Lewis
16/1 (17.0) Olly Murs
24/1 (25.0) Ché Chesterman
1196 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Advance Voting is OPEN as you got 3 VOTES TO USE and it can be on 1 person or on different people and remember to MAIL ME YOUR VOTES! The voting will close 10 mins after everyone has performed Sunday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST.
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Show 9 and last show we sadly sad goodbye to Luke Friend & Janette Manrara. Tonight, we have 7 Contestants remaining as they will be both singing and dancing!
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Judges: Craig Revel Horwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Motsi Mabuse and Simon Cowell!
https://i.imgur.com/DoX30lF.gif
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome the Strictly Factor Contestants and their Partners from left to right:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse

https://i.imgur.com/52WUNdZ.gif
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Our Contestants will be singing first and then later on they will be performing their dances.
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Let’s start the show and first up singing Hello is CHÉ CHESTERMAN!
https://i.imgur.com/y1rVGqw.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: You sadly did not do the song justice and the start just wasn’t that good with those awkward pauses and you didn’t hit those high notes and I don’t see you lasting long.

Nicole: I just like you as a performer as you put so much emotion into these songs and yeah there were times you were trying to find your footing but you still pulled it out.

Motsi: I know you’re a great singer and it does prove it with your long notes but I wasn’t that impressed tonight as you didn’t have your range and just weren’t fighting.

Simon: Look Ché I thought this song would be perfect for you and help show why you deserve to be here and yeah you got a good voice but the performance didn’t feel complete.
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 6

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 6

Simon – 7

Total: 26
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing Love Yourself is LOUISA JOHNSON!
https://i.imgur.com/dLo25vj.gif

Craig: Your voice was very strained and I could hear that they were shaky when you try and sing those high notes as this song just didn’t feel right for you.

Nicole: Craig just don’t understand real music as this performance was so genuine to hear with your vocals being so unique and works so much and you’re showing your variety.

Motsi: This was a nice change up of what you can sing with different songs thrown at you and you managed to cope well but I like to see you have a much stronger voice.

Simon: I don’t know what is happening lately with you as this was sub-par to what you can actually do and you need to show your power or you will fade into the background.
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 7

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 8

Simon – 7

Total: 31
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing Twist and Shout is OLLY MURS!
https://i.imgur.com/ELisFoy.gif

Craig: There was a serve lack of vocal power going on there as it sometimes sounds like you were going to lose your voice at one point which didn’t help.

Nicole: Olly you are a showman and you put on a fantastic show for us working up the crowd with your characteristic singing and also doing those dance moves was just amazing.

Motsi: You were simply on another level tonight as you got so much confidence on that stage and the performance side of you here was outstanding looking like a professional singer.

Simon: You put on a memorable show and what I like about you is the way you make each performance so special with your charm but your voice needs improving sounding weak.
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 7

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 9

Simon – 8

Total: 33
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing You Make Me Feel Brand New is SHAYNE WARD!
https://i.imgur.com/xtrIhpq.gif

Craig: Your voice was a tad too quiet during the chorus but I must say that you really brought it with how you sung with high range that makes you so impressive.

Nicole: This is what I’m talking about and the ending just gave me chills hearing you sing in that key and you make each song so enjoyable and I can’t wait to see more from you.

Motsi: I don’t know how you did that but wow that is how you build a song up and paying it off in the end to make it an experience I want to treasure for the rest of my life.

Simon: The biggest highlight here is your high notes and your range which helps you to stand out but remember you also need power as the backing vocalists were overshadowing your voice.
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 9

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 10

Simon – 8

Total: 36
1194 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing Will You Be There is FLEUR EAST!
https://i.imgur.com/wAex2WL.gif

Craig: I could still hear the weakness in your voice when trying to hit those high notes and it did feel like you weren’t comfortable standing alone.

Nicole: That is how you show everyone that you can sing a ballad and you don’t need no dancing here to show that you can build your voice up creating an anthem for yourself.

Motsi: I got to say that I was impressed with what you did here and I thought you would struggle just standing there but you shined so much with your vocal power getting that chills vibe.

Simon: Well, you keep on surprising us Fleur being able to sing a ballad that well and I noticed that your voice still doesn’t have enough power to those high notes but this is the right direction for you.

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!