This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 9

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 9

1194 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
But unfortunately this means Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova you have been Eliminated finishing 7th.
https://i.imgur.com/RqIEMH6.gif
1194 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
And that concludes Show 9!

We will be back with Show 10 on Tuesday 9pm GMT/4pm EST as it is the Quarter-Final and our Contestants will be performing both a song and a dance and tomorrow the Songs and Dances with the Updated Odds will be revealed!

Also you can start Advance Voting as you got 3 VOTES TO USE and it can be on 1 person or on different people and I will send a mailer for this tomorrow.
1194 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
WOOHOOO grats on that 40, Dalton!!!
Well deserved!!

Phew! I was getting a little nervous for Louisa!!! PHEW! Finally, Che is out, he was the weakest of the bunch.
1194 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
These 6 Contestants left are the Current Top 6 in the Averages and it will be interesting to see who won't make the finals with the competition getting closer!
1194 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Gonna be very interesting for sure! I think I won't be spreading my votes out in the next voting lol, I'm too scared now.

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!