This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Stage (S1)

Topic » Main Stage (S1)

3860 days 6 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
The viewers were very divided this week.  Many thought you were being a "bitch" but others sided with you.  Why do u think that is?
3860 days 6 hours ago
ava_adore84
i dont know i am a nice person and i was very loyal i never put up my alliance and  i saved them  a couptle of them and idk maybe they just saw e have a bad moment and called it to quit they were way to quick to judge everone has their bad moments im no different im just like everyone in this place no matter how nice you are you have bitchy momments
3860 days 6 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
If you could do it all over again, is there anything that you would change about your time in the house?
3860 days 6 hours ago
ava_adore84
i might not have gone off like i did but it was aimed at cmack because i felt like he  messed the house up by taking rewards his prize budget went up and he got a disadvantage at showdown he took those rewards i knew it i should have nominated him but i diddnt  im not upset for taking those rewards because i tried to help the house out he just couldnt be bothered to be a team player we all have our own little grudges or what not but  this wasnt persnoal this was for the good of the house so yeah i was mad  oh well  it is what it is i cant change it its mute at this  point i wish everyone in the house the best of luck ecept for him
3860 days 6 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
Finally, if you had a chance to go back into the house, would you take it?
3860 days 6 hours ago
ava_adore84
of course  i love being in the house and  im going to miss it like crazy i played a hard game  and i love a few of the people there  so of course i would
3860 days 6 hours ago
ava_adore84
GOODBYE BIGBROTHER *cries as she exits the stage*
3860 days 6 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
Well you might just have that chance.  But how?  That's a secret.  Thanks for playing this series!  You were a great housemate, and I'm sure we'll see more of you to come.
3860 days 6 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
But in the meantime...let's go back to the house.
3859 days 14 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
<DAY 32>

open group

DS4's Survivor: Tuvalu (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!